996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

NJ / NY / PA / DE / MD Dyno-Day at AWE Tuning – Saturday, April 16

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 08:38 AM
My87Targa is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by KPV
Mike,
I will be there but I am not sure if I will dyno or not.

Ron,
Sean will more than likely not be going, although I am trying to get a definite answer.

Gunther,
I have the Europipe Stage 2 Loud and Ron (vipertestarossa) has the Cargraphic exhaust. You can listen to them.

My87Targa,
Get it fixed and come out and play!
even if i put it in the shop today i doubt i will have it back in time. ill try to though, cuz i really want to get a baseline run in befor i start doing heavy mods this winter.

Old 03-31-2005, 08:55 AM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by My87Targa
even if i put it in the shop today i doubt i will have it back in time. ill try to though, cuz i really want to get a baseline run in befor i start doing heavy mods this winter.
What mods? Please tell me a Protomotive Turbo System?

Old 03-31-2005, 01:23 PM
My87Targa is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Porscheboy16
What mods? Please tell me a Protomotive Turbo System?
nope, i dont have that kinda money. i want to do euro spec pistons so ill have 10.5:1 compression, 993 cams, and meh that will make me happy for now. then i want to do the tranny too, rebuild the thing and get gears, it has 3.14s stock i want to bump it to like a 3.55s or might even go for a 3.73s i dunno yet. and i plan to do stupid **** like exhaust and some suspension work. right now i want to work on rebuilding everything, but im stuck fixing the clutch. oh well i plan to put the car in the shop soon.

Old 03-31-2005, 08:17 PM
banditlex is infamous around these parts
dyno day

Considering I live only 30 minutes away, it's killing me that I can't make it that day. Mike, the AWE exhaust sounds better every day (it seems to get deeper over time) and I'd like to dyno the car before real modding starts (since my warranty expires in less than a year). Hopefully you guys will host another one in the future.

Old 04-02-2005, 10:54 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Re: dyno day

Originally posted by banditlex
Considering I live only 30 minutes away, it's killing me that I can't make it that day. Mike, the AWE exhaust sounds better every day (it seems to get deeper over time) and I'd like to dyno the car before real modding starts (since my warranty expires in less than a year). Hopefully you guys will host another one in the future.
Glad to hear you are happy with the exhuast. It's a shame you can't make it.

We will certainly be doing more of these. We usually do about 5 dyno days per year.

Old 04-05-2005, 01:54 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Let's get a headcount please!!!

Mike, I can only say myself, Ron (Vipertestarossa) and Chris (Rockitman) for certain. Bill (BCS996TT), Tony (TonyNJ), Raudell, Todd (TME), Ron (RaveTT) and any others must speak for themselves.

Come on guys, out of respect for AWE Tuning for pulling this together, please commit to this if you are going!!!!!

Old 04-05-2005, 02:14 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
As I said before, my word is a good as gold...

Old 04-05-2005, 02:18 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
I'm a solid maybe, not 100%

Old 04-07-2005, 01:58 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
So, at this point, we have the following??????????????
KPV
Vipertestarossa
Rockitman
TonyNJ (please confirm)
BCS996TT (please confirm)
RaveTT (please confirm)

Anybody else?????

Old 04-07-2005, 02:02 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
I hope that's enough for AWE to bother with a Saturday opening...?

Old 04-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
I can't confirm, my business travel schedule is constantly changing.

Old 04-07-2005, 02:10 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally posted by rockitman
I hope that's enough for AWE to bother with a Saturday opening...?
I think we can parlay this into a GTG as well. Anyone is welcome to come down. You don't have to dyno your car.

Thanks!

Old 04-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Officer Cartman is infamous around these parts
I'll probably be the only person there with a Boxster, but I'll be there to spectate if there are no objections..

Old 04-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Former Vendor
Originally posted by Officer Cartman
I'll probably be the only person there with a Boxster, but I'll be there to spectate if there are no objections..
Heck no! This is open to everyone. C'mon down if you are free that day.

At least come by to check out the facility.

Old 04-08-2005, 09:12 AM
Officer Cartman is infamous around these parts
Sounds good, count me in!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NJ / NY / PA / DE / MD Dyno-Day at AWE Tuning – Saturday, April 16