996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Kinesis F110 wheels cracked! A must see!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 07:35 PM
Banned
mrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nice
Edited because of frustration

Last edited by mrdeezy; 03-25-2011 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Poor form by me
Old 03-24-2011, 07:44 PM
kirkf is a jewel in the roughkirkf is a jewel in the roughkirkf is a jewel in the rough
lol.

This thread was cross posted on Rennlist.
Where i'm pretty sure my 1300+ posts (None of which involve me ripping off another board member) make me feel pretty confident in my opinion.

Kirk

Old 03-24-2011, 08:04 PM
raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !
I agree with Kirk, MrSleezy needs to pick up a second job to pay Don back + expenses... He knew full well he was selling junk, metal expert or not...

Old 03-24-2011, 08:20 PM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mrdeezy
Yeah thanks Wheel dynamics I love how these guys with 1 r 2 posts chime in.I wonder where you got those ideas.It's awesome how you are Monday morning quarterback and can tell me what you WOULD HAVE DONE.its not that easy.So go back,bang some cheap ****** in Eli's advertisements and leave me alone.If you had something you would be here in the first place and not have migrated from honda tech. loser.
Mr Sleezy, you have a lot of nerve talking crap about others when you are clearly in the wrong. YOU sold wheels that YOU knew had problems. YOU passed the buck onto an unsuspecting buyer (Don) - which YOU knew could cause problems in the future.

Fortunately, Don and his daughter (and nobody else) were injured due to your shady business ethics.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:54 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
1. private sellers: dont sell products that you would not use on your own car.
2. WD, i am surprised that a wheel shop would actually weld a forged wheel, or any wheel for that matter. i have had countless BBS motorsport, CCW, old "real" kinessis and fikse wheels. when bent, cracked etc. these manufacturers will never try to repair them. it is not safe. how can a wheel seller not know this?

Old 03-24-2011, 09:23 PM
mpegripper is a jewel in the roughmpegripper is a jewel in the roughmpegripper is a jewel in the rough
Yeah thanks Wheel dynamics I love how these guys with 1 r 2 posts chime in.I wonder where you got those ideas.It's awesome how you are Monday morning quarterback and can tell me what you WOULD HAVE DONE.its not that easy.So go back,bang some cheap ****** in Eli's advertisements and leave me alone.If you had something you would be here in the first place and not have migrated from honda tech. loser.
Just because he has a low post count on this forum does not mean he doesn't know a thing or two about automotive forums or wheels.

i also have a low post count on this forum, but since you care about post count so much, i have nearly 7000 posts on m3forum which is almost 70 times more than you

Old 03-24-2011, 09:30 PM
Banned
mrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nicemrdeezy is just really nice
Edited

Last edited by mrdeezy; 03-25-2011 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Not good behavior from myself
Old 03-24-2011, 09:35 PM
mpegripper is a jewel in the roughmpegripper is a jewel in the roughmpegripper is a jewel in the rough
So does that mean you want to buy some wheels?Eli promised me that they run true.He is board sponsor so you should believe it.I have some great Kenisis wheels Dgreen can vouch for...idiot
eli's promise was wrong and he shouldn't have even fixed them.

but you sold these wheels to someone knowing that they have been fixed but you chose to hide that fact. even if it wasn't a structural issue, you lied. it just so happens that what you lied about could of cost lives. full disclosure is always expected when selling used parts online and you obviously don't do it. watch how many people will buy used parts from you in the future. i bet any that have seen this thread won't.

by the way, was the idiot comment really necessary? i have posted my opinion and assessment of the issue and not made a personal attack once. please do the same.

Old 03-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Joe, you are not helping yourself here and I'm thankful that the members you are lashing out at are handling themselves in such a mature and dignified way...I don't care how many posts they have I'm glad to have them on this forum

Old 03-24-2011, 09:54 PM
PecosBill is infamous around these parts
If this thread doesn't exemplify Caveat emptor, I don't know what does. Whether a , from all appearances above board business, or a what seems a stand-up private seller, always figure they're out to take advantage of you.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:09 PM
thebananaman is infamous around these parts
Geez I wish I had enough posts on this forum to defend this MrDeezy guy. He seems like a real straight shooter to me.

Old 03-24-2011, 11:05 PM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
This seems like a classic case of someone owning a car they clearly can NOT afford. A bad deal on a set of wheels puts them in such dire financial straits that they lie and scam another buyer into purchasing said defective wheels thereby endangering their life (and that of their passenger) all in order to recover a measly couple of grand. I hope they sleep well at night. My suggestion would be they sell the car they can not afford to own, pay off the loan on the car (which I am sure they have) and then pay off Don with the money left over. If people only lived within their means.......

Old 03-24-2011, 11:43 PM
srdavis872 is infamous around these parts
My opinion:

I know this is my only post on here, but I can't read all of this and go on without voicing my opinion.

Let me get this straight. Mr"Sleazy" brought wheels to WD to be repaired. They repaired them AND WARRANTIED them? Now mrdeezy went and sold these wheels that he was told are repaired and safe, and are even covered by a transferrable warranty!?

Sure, maybe mrdeezy was being misleading in his description of the wheels, but it seems that too his knowledge, they were fixed and shouldn't have any problems. To me, if a business said they could repair and warranty the wheels, I'd assume they are safe and ok to sell. I could see why mrdeezy wouldn't describe the extent of the damage because to him it seems like they should be "safe" and shouldn't have problems, so no need to disclose of the history of the wheels since they weren't supposed to have problems in the future.

I don't want to bash anyone, but if you've made a business out of repairing wheels, you better do it right or know when to not do it, because a mess up like this could cause lots of damage and potentially injury or loss of life. Saying "We repair wheels when others wont" just says to me "we're not as responsible".

Last edited by srdavis872; 03-24-2011 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:07 AM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
I got neg rep saying " meaning less post" where I was thinking meaning less company, he has!!

And by the way, I also recieved a neg rep saying "you fail"?[/QUOTE]

Old 03-25-2011, 12:21 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
I'll fix that...anyone else that was neg repped let me know

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kinesis F110 wheels cracked! A must see!