996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Kinesis F110 wheels cracked! A must see!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 03:53 PM
jamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CornersWell
Yes, the moderators can see who neg reps.

CW
Thanks! I am not the kind of guy who (reps) good or bad, I just post right on the thread what I think and let the chips fall where they may? But just in case I change my mind , how do you rep someone?

Old 03-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jamie furman
Thanks! I am not the kind of guy who (reps) good or bad, I just post right on the thread what I think and let the chips fall where they may? But just in case I change my mind , how do you rep someone?
go to their gold star on the top right and click on it. be careful. I have neg rep'd people thinking I had positive rep'd them.

Old 03-25-2011, 04:06 PM
jamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Here's a bunch of green from me, John....
Hey how about fixing me! I don't even know why I would get neg repped?

Old 03-25-2011, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Prche951
go to their gold star on the top right and click on it. be careful. I have neg rep'd people thinking I had positive rep'd them.
Well I just rep'd you, did it work?

Old 03-25-2011, 04:20 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
It does not give me any pleasure to announce that due to the events of the last week Internet Brands and 6speedonline have decided to sever all business ties with Wheel Dynamics and Fast Forward Wheels...they are no longer sponsors/vendors on this board...in addition member Joe (mrdeezy) refused to cooperate in any way and he has been banned as well. Let this unfortunate occurance demonstrate to all that actions of this type, whether by vendors/sponsors or members will not be tolerated...we wish we could have been more help to member Don, who has still not been made whole but we exhausted every avenue on his behalf and would do the same for any member so harmed

Old 03-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Sounds like you did the only thing you could, given both party's inability to resolve this professionally.

Old 03-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jamie furman
Well I just rep'd you, did it work?

yup it worked. thanks

Old 03-25-2011, 04:59 PM
kirkf is a jewel in the roughkirkf is a jewel in the roughkirkf is a jewel in the rough
An unfortunate conclusion to the whole mess.

Kirk

Old 03-25-2011, 05:15 PM
sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !sfhondapilot Is a GOD !
Chuck,

Have been following this tread for days and really not sought to post up as other posters have echoed my sentiment. Based on the positions adopted by the seller and the sponsor, I feel the IB took the proper course of action and my compliments to the mods who kept this thread open and civil. It afforded the community the opportunity to express to their opinions on the positions taken by the seller and the sponsor.

Old 03-25-2011, 05:51 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RiA
Mr Sleezy, you have a lot of nerve talking crap about others when you are clearly in the wrong. YOU sold wheels that YOU knew had problems. YOU passed the buck onto an unsuspecting buyer (Don) - which YOU knew could cause problems in the future.

Fortunately, Don and his daughter (and nobody else) were injured due to your shady business ethics.

Here's a bunch more green for you, my friend.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:09 PM
Carbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond repute
I've been following this from the beginning but declined to comment until all the information was in. Truly a sad way for things to end up after all of this was uncovered, though perhaps not surprising. At least now we know not to deal with this company and to take a long hard look at used wheels if we ever actually go that route. I for one will always be saving up for brand new alloys, especially after seeing this go down. Say you get screwed on a used exhaust and it has a leak. Okay lame but it can be rectified without huge issues. This is on another level and I'm sorry it came to this.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:41 PM
lexpro is a jewel in the roughlexpro is a jewel in the roughlexpro is a jewel in the rough
Thank you Mods, Chuck and IB. This is a great community.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:20 PM
atisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
It does not give me any pleasure to announce that due to the events of the last week Internet Brands and 6speedonline have decided to sever all business ties with Wheel Dynamics and Fast Forward Wheels...they are no longer sponsors/vendors on this board...in addition member Joe (mrdeezy) refused to cooperate in any way and he has been banned as well. Let this unfortunate occurance demonstrate to all that actions of this type, whether by vendors/sponsors or members will not be tolerated...we wish we could have been more help to member Don, who has still not been made whole but we exhausted every avenue on his behalf and would do the same for any member so harmed
Wow, I really didn't see it ending like this...

We all knew that the Eli and Joe were the bad guys throughout this ordeal, but I guess I kinda saw them finally coming to terms in the end - not unlike Darth Vader at the end of Return of the Jedi... Que sara sara, I guess

Don, best of luck if you're taking this to court... I say you take a previous members advise and drag both of their a$$es to court and let IT decide who is at fault and who has to pay up! We're pulling for you until the end!

Old 03-25-2011, 07:47 PM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Here's a bunch more green for you, my friend.

Thanks Scott!

I too think the Mods and IB did a great job keeping this thread open and handled appropriately. I have to add that the members also maintained their composure and showed their character throughout this ordeal.

I feel for Don and hope that this all turns out well for him in the end.

Lastly (but not least), I'm glad that nobody got hurt.

Rich

Old 03-25-2011, 10:15 PM
dragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond reputedragonman4 has a reputation beyond repute
Feel bad for Don, but at least WD got what was coming to them, and it's too bad that Joe couldn't step up to the plate for what happened. Lesson learned for everyone hopefully.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kinesis F110 wheels cracked! A must see!