996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Race Fuels in South FL.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 07:23 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Race Fuels in South FL.

Found this race gas station (VP Race Fuels) (thanks to Xico) and was surprised to see what they had at the pumps.

THey ONLY sell race fuel at the pump in 103 Unleadded, 110, 112 Leaded, 116 Leaded.

They also have it by the drum and will ship anywhere in the US. I just ordered a few C16 (116 Octane) and 103 Octane 55 Gallon Drums to be shipped to my Chicago home for Viper fuel. THey also include the pump, and proper seals. If you have the garage space, might wanna consider this.

VP Race Fuels is located on Andrews Ave, 1/4 mile north of Oakland Park Blvd (off 95)

Attached Images  
Old 03-27-2005, 07:41 PM
julianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond reputejulianBC has a reputation beyond repute
holy crap that must be hard to ship that much gas

Old 03-27-2005, 08:00 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally posted by julianBC
holy crap that must be hard to ship that much gas
not at all 3 day freight

Old 03-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
Won't the leaded fuel mess with the sensors?

Old 03-27-2005, 08:12 PM
no cats. O2 sensors are fooled by a "Elminator"

Old 03-27-2005, 08:14 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
Whats the pricer per gallon of the 103 and 116 oct, what about for the drums?

Old 03-27-2005, 08:43 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
I bet they see some awesome rides pull in!

Old 03-27-2005, 09:27 PM
bottomline is infamous around these partsbottomline is infamous around these parts
How much?

Old 03-27-2005, 10:18 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Is it really necessary to ask?? A REAL lot, I'm sure

Lou

Old 03-27-2005, 10:44 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Ryan

Do you have a contact for ordering and shipping drums of race fuel?

TIA

Old 03-27-2005, 10:44 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Kraftwerk
Whats the pricer per gallon of the 103 and 116 oct, what about for the drums?
I can only imagine....

It cost me $64 last week to fill my car with 100 octane at the local Sunoco.....

Old 03-28-2005, 04:31 AM
Ron, Yes, I have it in my car. I'll post it this afternoon. You can also look up "VP Race Fuels" in Oakland Park, and ask for Mark Klein. .

ALso checkout www.vpracingfuels.com for a distributor map. Might be someone closer to you.

Ryan

Old 03-28-2005, 08:52 AM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
I've always wanted to try some higher octane fuel because I have the race program on my APR chip but I don't know of anywhere in my area that sells the stuff.

Old 03-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Kills Bugs Fast
45otto is infamous around these parts
VP has distributors all across the country. I have 103 Unleaded delivered (2) barrels at a time to my warehouse. It is all I have ran for over a year. Go to there web site and find your local distributor. Now I have the chip switch so maybe I might be seen in a gas station.....NOT!

Oh ya, about 3 bucks a gallon right now.

Old 03-28-2005, 12:54 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
If I don't have anykind of switch or anything on my car ... I can still take the Race Fuel correct? ... It will adapt to the higher octane?

Dario

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Race Fuels in South FL.