996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Need Combination Switch - Where to buy?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 02:09 PM
ColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud of
Need Combination Switch - Where to buy?

Hi All,

My blinker stalk has been broken for a while now. It doesn't self-cancel after making a turn.

Looking at part No. 99661321910EWC

Just wondering if anyone knows where the lowest price exists for the part. Any help is much appreciated.

CS

Old 03-29-2011, 02:22 PM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
Trying to find a 4 stalk in good used condition seemed to take forever. I finally found one on eBay after some time. If you are in a rush just talk to Suncoast, they seem to have better pricing than even shops get.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:35 PM
ColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DYL 911
Trying to find a 4 stalk in good used condition seemed to take forever. I finally found one on eBay after some time. If you are in a rush just talk to Suncoast, they seem to have better pricing than even shops get.
Yeah, I did find one on eBay, but it's listed for over $300.

I know that I've seen them in the past for less than $200.

No rush here, just something that I'd like to get taken care of if I can get a good deal.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:55 PM
slowz33 is infamous around these parts
I tried to send a PM but my post count isn't high enough...

I didn't want to post this publicly but the company I work for has access to a number of distributors for this part. Unfortunately most of them would put retail over $300.

Also found this part #
996 613 217 10 EWC
Although I'm not sure, but I believe the ecu makes a difference on this part, however it is considerably cheaper. Retail for this part is $216.

I'm not trying to solicit business, just thought I could share some inside info to help. Let me know if I can help.

Old 03-29-2011, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by slowz33
I tried to send a PM but my post count isn't high enough...

I didn't want to post this publicly but the company I work for has access to a number of distributors for this part. Unfortunately most of them would put retail over $300.

Also found this part #
996 613 217 10 EWC
Although I'm not sure, but I believe the ecu makes a difference on this part, however it is considerably cheaper. Retail for this part is $216.

I'm not trying to solicit business, just thought I could share some inside info to help. Let me know if I can help.
Hi there,

I appreciate the help, but the part number that you listed is for the assembly that does not have Cruise Control With Trip Computer as it is a 217 Number. I need the 4 stalk 219 part With Cruise Control With Trip Computer controls. Thats why theres a price diff between the two.

Thanks though.

CS

Old 03-30-2011, 08:28 AM
dog4delta is infamous around these partsdog4delta is infamous around these parts
Changed mine out due to a broken turn signal holding tab. Total was $196 (included shipping) from Suncoast, but that was almost 2 years ago. It's not too difficult to change it out yourself. There's a good DIY available that covers everything you need to do. Taking your time, it takes less than a couple of hours to do (and that's really taking your time). I think my local dealer quoted me on the order of $500 for parts and labor.

Old 03-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by dog4delta
Changed mine out due to a broken turn signal holding tab. Total was $196 (included shipping) from Suncoast, but that was almost 2 years ago. It's not too difficult to change it out yourself. There's a good DIY available that covers everything you need to do. Taking your time, it takes less than a couple of hours to do (and that's really taking your time). I think my local dealer quoted me on the order of $500 for parts and labor.
Thats pretty dead on with what my dealer wants as well. I have every confidence that I can get the job done myself and avoid the labor charges and just be out the cost of the part. The car is not my daily driver anymore, so it wouldn't be a big deal to REALLY take my time over a few days and get it done right.

I looked at the suncoast site yesterday and couldn't fine the part there. Maybe I'll just have to give them a call.

Thanks.

Last edited by ColoradoSilver; 03-30-2011 at 06:22 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
PM me if you need assistance, happy to help.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook