996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

||| Pictures of Sunir's 996 Turbo around Baltimore, MD |||

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 02:04 PM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
Good ole Gin Mill....have been there before maybe once or twice...still getting to know the area...I like Harbor East, Canton, and Brewer's Hill so far, Fed hill is cool too...
Not sure how old you are or what kind of crowd you like, but Claddagh's Pub is always a good time, on the square in Canton. Also, check out Max's on Broadway in Fells Point. If you like good live music, The Horse You Came In On has live music every day, and usually VERY good. They used to only hire the best bands in Baltimore. I don't know if it is still that way, but it is a cool place, and the oldest historic bar in Baltimore.

Old 04-25-2011, 02:09 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Yeah Claddaughs is fun I like Loonies, Fins, Speakeasy, Coburns also etc...Canton Square is a fun place...good food, drinks, and nice crowd

Horse is fun on Weds nights been there twice, it's packed...

I think I went to Max's in Fells like once, from what I remmember it was fun haha

Old 04-25-2011, 08:56 PM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
Yeah Claddaughs is fun I like Loonies, Fins, Speakeasy, Coburns also etc...Canton Square is a fun place...good food, drinks, and nice crowd

Horse is fun on Weds nights been there twice, it's packed...

I think I went to Max's in Fells like once, from what I remmember it was fun haha
you guys havnt mentioned Scores yet.....cant a fellow 6speeder get some friggin love ???

Old 04-25-2011, 09:23 PM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 911stripper
you guys havnt mentioned Scores yet.....cant a fellow 6speeder get some friggin love ???
Haha I don't remember the drinks, but the live entertainment was memorable

Last edited by vr4henry; 04-25-2011 at 09:38 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:04 AM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vr4henry
Haha I don't remember the drinks, but the live entertainment was memorable
i own Scores. thanks for supporting my girls !

Old 04-26-2011, 11:45 AM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
No kidding? It's definitely worth the drive from DC/VA to get to a real club and I have to say the girls seemed well taken care of. Nothing shady.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:48 AM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
nice !! gotta come visit you !

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 04-26-2011, 12:55 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I didn't know you owned Scores, although I'm sure you've said that here on 6Speed before. I actually know three girls that work there. I don't know if I'd be comfortable going there and seeing my friends' girlfriends taking their clothes off haha.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:01 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I've been to Scores in Bmore a couple of times...I know a guy Brian from GLB promotions who is a manager there...

911Stripper we should throw a 6speed event there - car show outside and party inside!

Old 04-26-2011, 03:06 PM
thanks for the kind words about my club. i try to my best to hire good people like Brian so i dont have to deal with those crazy *****es !

i had a rally from my club to a club in philly a couple years ago. it was a great event, but it takes a lot of work to plan it properly. i am open to doing something like that again if anyone is willing to help organize it.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:10 PM
thanks for the kind words about my club. i try to my best to hire good people like Brian so i dont have to deal with those crazy *****es !

i had a rally from my club to a club in philly a couple years ago. it was a great event, but it takes a lot of work to plan it properly. i am open to doing something like that again if anyone is willing to help organize it.
Sounds good...I've probably run into you before around town...maybe at a GLB party of Brian's or jetset event with Rob and those guys...a couple of girls we know work over at Scores...it's a nice place...not too pushy or overbearing it's relaxing, good food, drinks and nice people.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:20 PM
sanir,
im not sure if we've met. timmy and brian are very good friends of mine and i know rob very well too, but i dont go to the "normal clubs" very often.
please have brian call me next time you are coming to scores. i would like to meet you and talk cars.
my name is brian too..tell him you know me from 6speed so i will know who it is.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:53 PM
sanir,
im not sure if we've met. timmy and brian are very good friends of mine and i know rob very well too, but i dont go to the "normal clubs" very often.
please have brian call me next time you are coming to scores. i would like to meet you and talk cars.
my name is brian too..tell him you know me from 6speed so i will know who it is.
Sounds good bro...I will do that and next time I am there I'll ask for you as well...gotta stop in and say hi and talk cars...I'm friends with that whole crew Timmy, Brian, Nino and Rob and the guys from Jetset...lol small world lol ... good to know there are some other car guys around town! I was thinking about doing an event over the summer like a show and crab feast maybe over at Canton Dockside ... heck maybe we can do something together with Scores and cars that would be cool also...

Old 05-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Car is Sold

Old 05-04-2011, 04:30 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Car is Sold
SUNIR you sold your beautiful grey turbo with light red (i don't know the color's name) inside........if you did that you must get a 911 GT2RS 2011.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ||| Pictures of Sunir's 996 Turbo around Baltimore, MD |||