996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Evolution Motorsports Breaks 60-130 Record

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 07:26 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
he'll probably put a Louis Vuitton interior in it with matching luggage now
LMFAO

Old 04-13-2011, 07:29 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
On a serious note this is good for the whole Porsche community.Porsches always seem to do more with less.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:30 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
ok ,now back to making fun of Sloss!!

Old 04-13-2011, 07:31 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
On a serious note this is good for the whole Porsche community.Porsches always seem to do more with less.

This is by far the perfect street killer combo..

Old 04-13-2011, 07:32 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
OK, now that all the high fivin is over. I have to thank Todd, John and the entire crew. Especially TopGun for convincing me e85 was the future( I will never hear the end of this) . This car ran a low 5 sec run in the past, but I had numerous problems at the time including a clutch and flywheel that were shot, but making excuses isnt my thing. I knew the car was faster but it just had to be proven. I took my time and let it stand without the typical BS whining about why it didnt go faster. Fast forward to the Fall of 2010 when we decided e85 was a viable solution to my needs. I wanted a daily driver that ran at its rated power all day, everyday without the need for leaded fuels and separate ecu files. EVOMS took off the straight pipes and made a full exhaust, changed to a blow thru intake and added larger injectors. Nothing else change. It previously did around 830tq and 930hp on c16 at 8000rpm and 29 psi. With the new fuel we dropped boost to 26 and lowered rpm down to 7400 and in this configuration it made 902AWHP/908AWTQ. The car has run a 29 psi and I will give that a try but the RPM is remaining where it is. Thanks EVOMS!

Old 04-13-2011, 07:34 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
he'll probably put a Louis Vuitton interior in it with matching luggage now
You and WeeMan got jokes tonight!

Old 04-13-2011, 07:43 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
If smaller is better, Tom will be faster

Old 04-13-2011, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by KPG
OK, now that all the high fivin is over. I have to thank Todd, John and the entire crew. Especially TopGun for convincing me e85 was the future( I will never hear the end of this) . This car ran a low 5 sec run in the past, but I had numerous problems at the time including a clutch and flywheel that were shot, but making excuses isnt my thing. I knew the car was faster but it just had to be proven. I took my time and let it stand without the typical BS whining about why it didnt go faster. Fast forward to the Fall of 2010 when we decided e85 was a viable solution to my needs. I wanted a daily driver that ran at its rated power all day, everyday without the need for leaded fuels and separate ecu files. EVOMS took off the straight pipes and made a full exhaust, changed to a blow thru intake and added larger injectors. Nothing else change. It previously did around 830tq and 930hp on c16 at 8000rpm and 29 psi. With the new fuel we dropped boost to 26 and lowered rpm down to 7400 and in this configuration it made 902AWHP/908AWTQ. The car has run a 29 psi and I will give that a try but the RPM is remaining where it is. Thanks EVOMS!
You know if you read this post with the right backround music playing it will bring a tear to your eye

Old 04-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by KPG
If smaller is better, Tom will be faster
You did more with less boost less RPM less Hp than before sometimes its how you use it..Evoms worked there Magic...

Old 04-13-2011, 07:49 PM
keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !
Congrats on the new record KPG and EVOMS!

Although Im sad to see my record knocked off in a mere 30 days , I truly am excited to see that the Porsche cars are really starting to perform at the top of the fast car food chain.

KPG & EVOMS, Scott posted that you guys did this pull starting in 4th gear with 0 shifts. With that said, its obvious you guys changed the gearing in the car to accomplish this. What RPM is your car running in 4th at 60 mph?

Again killer time...you guys have to get back out there with some more boost or atleast with some colder temps to see if you can squeeze some more out of it.

Keith

Last edited by keithta; 04-13-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by keithta

Although Im sad to see my record knocked off in a mere 30 days , I truly am excited to see that the Porsche cars are really starting to perform at the top of the fast car food chain.

KPG & EVOMS, Scott posted that you guys did this pull starting in 4th gear with 0 shifts. With that said, its obvious you guys changed the gearing in the car to accomplish this. What RPM is your car running in 4th at 60 mph?

Again killer time...with a zero shift car, you guys have to get back out there with some more boost or atleast with some colder temps to see what that thing can really do.

Keith

Stock Gear Box..

Old 04-13-2011, 07:51 PM
KPG

Again killer time...with a zero shift car, you guys have to get back out there with some more boost or atleast with some colder temps to see what that thing can really do.

Keith
Sorry Keith, stock gearbox... Actually, it was running 27in tall tires so the gearing was even less conducive to acceleration than my stock R888s

Old 04-13-2011, 07:54 PM
keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !
Very nice! Even more impressive.

Originally Posted by KPG
Sorry Keith, stock gearbox... Actually, it was running 27in tall tires so the gearing was even less conducive to acceleration than my stock R888s

Old 04-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Very nice! Even more impressive.
Keith...the real magic awakening these cars is the E85.

Old 04-13-2011, 08:11 PM
I'm fully aware. Ive been running E85 for about 8 months or so now in my 997tt. Was on E85 when I ran my 4.14 60-130.

E85 is great. Cruising around town always on full kill mode!

Originally Posted by topgun
Keith...the real magic awakening these cars is the E85.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Evolution Motorsports Breaks 60-130 Record