996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Evolution Motorsports 3.96 60-130 Record Breaking... VIDEO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 01:02 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Again...the only chance Kevin's got Against that lambo is if Jitsu drives it......Jitsu????

Old 04-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
That video is about as real as his claims of heterosexuality. October 2009 scarred me for life.

As to me driving, sure if you are serious about me at the helm of a $100k motor build, I would love to.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:58 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu

As to me driving, sure if you are serious about me at the helm of a $100k motor build, I would love to.
100K?... you serious? Not even close....

Old 04-16-2011, 02:01 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
That video is about as real as his claims of heterosexuality. October 2009 scarred me for life.
I will not even respond to this statement. As a frequent purveyor of wit and biting sarcasm on this forum, I am well attuned to those extremely rare moments when silence is far better than a lame response.... carry on young man...

Old 04-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
I am including all the bolt ons as well.

Old 04-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by KPG
So, you gonna let me drive, or what?

Old 04-16-2011, 03:40 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Doubt Kevin has even close to $100k in this build... If he did I would put Tom or Ben on my shoulders so they could slap him!

Old 04-16-2011, 03:55 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Which one? He already sold the yellow Superleggera that was a 1500 whp build and moved on a very nice white 9K mile Superleggera that is getting a 1750whp R build... How on earth can I compete with a car that has 850whp more than me. I would imagine he could stop for coffee at Starbucks before I could ever catch up. I look forward to seeing all the big build including Scotts GTR, should be a good time
Kevin,

HP definitely does not always relate to quick response.

With that being said watch out for the build that incorporates hp with quick response.

Old 04-16-2011, 03:56 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
So, you gonna let me drive, or what?

Jamie is the one you have to ask... he definitly doesnt want you around

Old 04-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Tim H is infamous around these parts
wow. it pulls.

Old 04-16-2011, 04:40 PM
KPG
Originally Posted by cjv
Kevin,

HP definitely does not always relate to quick response.

With that being said watch out for the build that incorporates hp with quick response.
Chad, I guess I believe you now since you said ethanol is much more responsive than any fuel you have tried. Now an E85 lambo...that would be a sight to behold!

Old 04-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Chad, I guess I believe you now since you said ethanol is much more responsive than any fuel you have tried. Now an E85 lambo...that would be a sight to behold!

It already exists. Eric's (AtomicZ) TTG runs E85. https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3114233

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-16-2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:01 PM
KPG
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
It already exists. Eric's (AtomicZ) TTG runs E85. https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3114233
I need to peek my head into this board more often, I am way behind the curve. I know he had the car but didn't know it was ethanol. That car must be insane, did it beat the 3.5 ! And 171trap of the black ugr lambo. That must be the strongest TTG out there...too cool!

Old 04-16-2011, 05:03 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
I need to peek my head into this board more often, I am way behind the curve. I know he had the car but didn't know it was ethanol. That car must be insane, did it beat the 3.5 ! And 171trap of the black ugr lambo. That must be the strongest TTG out there...too cool!
It's about the same as Peter and Tim's car. 1550+ rwhp on C16. The difference is that Eric can also make high 1200's on E85...the point that he starts running out of injector on that fuel.

The strongest TTG out there, and the only one to run 3.5 60-130, is UGR's shop car....the black Nera.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-16-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:12 PM
KPG
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
It's about the same as Peter and Tim's car. 1550+ rwhp on C16. The difference is that Eric can also make high 1200's on E85...the point that he starts running out of injector on that fuel.

The strongest TTG out there, and the only one to run 3.5 60-130, is UGR's shop car....the black Nera.
Scott, so no injector capable of allowing these TTGs to run the full 1500WHP on ethanol or just no one has tried yet. What numbers are Eric, Tim and Peter putting down in the 1/4 mile or 60-130 with these builds. I could never see myself in a Lambo... GTR on the other hand

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Evolution Motorsports 3.96 60-130 Record Breaking... VIDEO