996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Thanks to 6speed (Darren/Shank and all you guys): 10 second 996TT PhotoShoot

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Gilhart Racing is infamous around these parts
Thanks Sharky, I look forward to hearing from you.

Rick

Old 04-04-2005, 10:04 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Also if you're in contact with Allen at Kinesis he will know since he had them built in 3 days I'll find out on Monday...

Forgot to mention that I'm so happy to see somebody race a 996TT. Best of luck to you!

Old 04-04-2005, 11:06 AM
Ruiner is infamous around these parts
Nice, Alex. I should be getting some new pictures (and video) soon. The guy that took my last picture set wants to do some more. I'll post them when the shoot is over. I still haven't put my suspension on, though. I really need to get that done so that I can eliminate the 4x4 look.

Old 04-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Paul2x is infamous around these parts
And You Guys were telling ME KABOOM!!!

with ~650whp on stock internals!!! What about 750whp!!???

One other question Sharky.

Spec's say your running

-Bailey's diverter valves......and a HKS Type II racing BOV!!??

don't really get it? Do you have the Bailey's re-circulating and the HKS venting out!!??

just curious...

awsome #'s by the way,

congrats

are their any vid's of this run?

Old 04-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Just awesome Alex. Now that I am Porsche-less I'll be hitching a ride with you for the run on May 7th

Old 04-04-2005, 08:19 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Ruiner
Nice, Alex. I should be getting some new pictures (and video) soon. The guy that took my last picture set wants to do some more. I'll post them when the shoot is over. I still haven't put my suspension on, though. I really need to get that done so that I can eliminate the 4x4 look.
Thanks bro.. been too long now get those coil overs on and join in the dub-scene

Old 04-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Paul2x
And You Guys were telling ME KABOOM!!!

with ~650whp on stock internals!!! What about 750whp!!???

One other question Sharky.

Spec's say your running

-Bailey's diverter valves......and a HKS Type II racing BOV!!??

don't really get it? Do you have the Bailey's re-circulating and the HKS venting out!!??

just curious...

awsome #'s by the way,

congrats

are their any vid's of this run?
Hehe... no longer stock internals.

Actually I have/had both "semi" hooked up and all I needed to do to use one or the other was hook up the vacuum line. The reason is that we found we weren't getting the same peak boost with the HKS unit as with the DVs (off by a couple of PSI) so one's for show and the others are for go

Old 04-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
Just awesome Alex. Now that I am Porsche-less I'll be hitching a ride with you for the run on May 7th
Of course you are:P We're gonna be ghetto-pimpin' and I might wear my straight pipes for that so you'd better bring your ear plugs

PS Can we cram in all the ladies behing my roll bar? Keep them prisoner?

Old 04-04-2005, 08:26 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
I was really excited for you when that mag crossed my desk and opened it up to a familiar ride! Sincere congrats are in order.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 04-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by damon@tirerack
I was really excited for you when that mag crossed my desk and opened it up to a familiar ride! Sincere congrats are in order.
Ah thanks so much man..... Came out all glossy and my wife was shocked that it actually looked clean. She knew I wasn't the one cleanin' it that's for sure (props to Dave our decal dude for that).

I really owe a lot to the guys on this forums (especially Shank/Darren for putting up with my jackassery lol) and the folks that run it. Running 10s is cool and all but by having the word spread by you guys it really got noticed I guess

Last edited by sharkster; 04-04-2005 at 08:37 PM.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:51 PM
here's the video again while it lasts...
http://l1.yousendit.com/d.php?id=1OM...42WCSU05RJ5ESK

Old 04-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Paul2x is infamous around these parts
not working..

Old 04-05-2005, 08:39 PM
ben, lj has a spectacular aura aboutben, lj has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by Paul2x
not working..
http://videos.eserver.com/first10secondporsche996tt.wmv

Old 04-05-2005, 09:23 PM
thanks ben

Old 04-07-2005, 04:56 PM
ya mon
soon2Brich is infamous around these parts
just got the mag today! car looks hott Alex!!!

that ferrari is hott too...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thanks to 6speed (Darren/Shank and all you guys): 10 second 996TT PhotoShoot