996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Shake your money tree! New EVO Venturi-style Air Intake

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 05:25 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Shake your money tree! New EVO Venturi-style Air Intake

Allo folks, just thought I'd show you an easy-bolt-on up tp 30HP crank (20RWHP) product from EVO that we now have available. This intake system not only sounds cool but has been dyon tested by the boys in Arizona. It also makes our TT engine bays look a lil' more dressed up I should add... I'm taking your orders as of today so start PM'ing or Emailing me to alex@akkuratpgi.com so I can draw up a list of how many we need (I know about 5-6 already locally are down). The price is $795 but please SPECIFY in your Email/PM whether it's for a stock TT wing or a GT2/Techart....

Attached Images  

Last edited by sharkster; 04-04-2005 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:26 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Here's a close up of the parts.. it's a really easy install and probably took me all of 30minutes *whilst juggling phones and flashing at the same time....

Attached Images  
Old 04-02-2005, 05:28 PM
and here she is on my beater...

Attached Images  
Old 04-02-2005, 05:50 PM
msb2tg996 is infamous around these parts
does it make the sound of the engine throaty??

Old 04-02-2005, 05:50 PM
MANA is infamous around these parts
Got one ...

Old 04-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by msb2tg996
does it make the sound of the engine throaty??
Sounds groovy.. I'll let you listen to it on Tuesday when you come in to do the brakes:P

It's certainly a cheap thrill...

Old 04-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by MANA
Got one ...
LOL what don't you got!

Old 04-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
sound clip, please.

Why the increased HP? seems like there is less airfilter so the car would be sucking harder to get oxygen.

Old 04-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by sharkster
Sounds groovy.. I'll let you listen to it on Tuesday when you come in to do the brakes:P

It's certainly a cheap thrill...
i don't want to hear it!! everytime i hear or see something from you (sharkster) i end up getting one!! you are a very very bad man!!

Old 04-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Ken
sound clip, please.

Why the increased HP? seems like there is less airfilter so the car would be sucking harder to get oxygen.
No Ken.. it's conical and the surface area is greater. If you look at a dirty K&N filter you'll see the dirty spot is right where the cone sits so for obvious reasons that's the "spot".

I'm sure Jessie at AJUSA can get you a sound clip... It's not much use on mins since I have so much noise you can't hear a bomb going off...

Old 04-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by msb2tg996
i don't want to hear it!! everytime i hear or see something from you (sharkster) i end up getting one!! you are a very very bad man!!
Haha I know man... but we're in the same boat eh? Only difference is I've got a biggerboat:P

Old 04-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Haha I know man... but we're in the same boat eh? Only difference is I've got a biggerboat:P

Old 04-02-2005, 06:57 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Iam interested. How long to install? Is it a simple bolt on or do other things need to be changed to accomodate it? Lastly is the extra hp at high or low rpm (do you have a dyno plot)?
Thanks, Mike

Old 04-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by MBailey
Iam interested. How long to install? Is it a simple bolt on or do other things need to be changed to accomodate it? Lastly is the extra hp at high or low rpm (do you have a dyno plot)?
Thanks, Mike
I'll have EVO post the dyno sheets for you but it obviously works differently for different HP packadges. It takes about 30mins to install.

Old 04-02-2005, 07:17 PM
MANA is infamous around these parts
LOL what don't you got!
I don't have any cool magazine lovin'

I also don't have a GHEY TIP ...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Shake your money tree! New EVO Venturi-style Air Intake