996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Anyone familiar with Autologic Performance Tunes?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 02:48 PM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
Anyone familiar with Autologic Performance Tunes?

I was wondering if anyone has used their Performance Flash. Autologic Diagnostics is a company with a great diagnostic tool for different makes (my buddy has one, unbelievable capability for a non-Porsche machine). Apparently they can load other companies tunes but they also have a small division specifically making custom tunes for only some models of makes. They advertise the 996TT and claim a 61hp increase. Seems pretty affordable at around $800.

This is the only literature I could find on it:

http://www.autologic-diagnostics.com/media/uploads/pdfs/brochures/Porsche_Performance_Tunes_Graphs_Flyer_v2_webversi on.pdf

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-28-2011 at 04:43 PM. Reason: active link to a commercial non sponsor
Old 04-28-2011, 08:24 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DYL 911
I was wondering if anyone has used their Performance Flash. Autologic Diagnostics is a company with a great diagnostic tool for different makes (my buddy has one, unbelievable capability for a non-Porsche machine). Apparently they can load other companies tunes but they also have a small division specifically making custom tunes for only some models of makes. They advertise the 996TT and claim a 61hp increase. Seems pretty affordable at around $800.

http://www.autologic-diagnostics.com...webversion.pdf
Spend the money on a brand name tune... tune 800$, crate motor 25K.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:51 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DYL 911

http://www.autologic-diagnostics.com...webversion.pdf

i havent driven my car in god knows how long due to a tune issue that should have been solved. and the bills are adding up into the 10's of thousands ask yourself was that the right purchase?

also there are atleast 2 tuners that offer specials within 200$ of that purchase price that can get you a tried and true tune.

if it was a honda or something that didn't cost 10k for a used uninstalled engine id tell you to try it, but i know how much it costs when it goes bad.

Last edited by OS Inspector; 04-28-2011 at 10:58 PM.