996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

A day with Bucky Lasek and his 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Former Vendor
Chris/AWE is a jewel in the roughChris/AWE is a jewel in the roughChris/AWE is a jewel in the rough
A day with Bucky Lasek and his 996TT

Ten X Games Medals. Highest score in vert history. Family man. AWE Tuning 996TT Intercoolers.

AWE Tuning spent the day with our bud Bucky. Check out the photoshoot in the AWE Tuning Gallery. And as far as the intercoolers that he loves? Capable of handling well over 700hp and has cores 37% larger than stock (422 cubic inches vs 308 cubic inches) which results in improved intakes temperatures and drop pressure resistance. Extreme. Check ‘em out here.

Old 05-03-2011, 02:40 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Great photo, great car!

Old 05-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
i prefer these wheels much more than his previous set

Old 05-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
You know I'm digging your CF roof Bucky...hell yeah!

Old 05-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
im really curious as to why bucky chose the 996 over a 997... we all know he can afford a 997! styling preference??

Old 05-03-2011, 08:36 PM
ranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to behold
very nice!

Old 05-04-2011, 08:37 AM
XwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud of
dope pic :tup:

Old 05-04-2011, 09:12 AM
z06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics Bucky! these are one of my next Mods to get me through the hot Utah summer coming up.

Old 05-04-2011, 04:09 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porka
im really curious as to why bucky chose the 996 over a 997... we all know he can afford a 997! styling preference??
Bucky's got good taste so he went with the 996 Turbo lol

haha I like both so it's all good! Either way is a win

Old 05-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sunir
Bucky's got good taste so he went with the 996 Turbo lol

haha I like both so it's all good! Either way is a win
Not me,, well sort of. Alright, that is clearly ambivalent.
Okay well, that cat is out of the bag.

The 997 lost its fluidity. It became abrupt, more sculpted.
The 996 is more artful and pure unadulterated sex!

Of course the 997 is mean and moving with the trends. It had to happen.
The 996 is cast in stone. A work of art. Forever to boggle the mind like a goddess on a summer day with a flowing slightly see through dress. It captivates you and never leaves you.

Old 05-04-2011, 04:23 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Hayabusa
Not me,, well sort of. Alright, that is clearly ambivalent.
Okay well, that cat is out of the bag.

The 997 lost its fluidity. It became abrupt, more sculpted.
The 996 is more artful and pure unadulterated sex!

Of course the 997 is mean and moving with the trends. It had to happen.
The 996 is cast in stone. A work of art. Forever to boggle the mind like a goddess on a summer day with a flowing slightly see through dress. It captivates you and never leaves you.
what a poetic post...I think you capture the essense of the car quite well!

Old 05-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sunir
what a poetic post...I think you capture the essense of the car quite well!
Thanks, Sunir. I really do love the marque as a whole,,, but my love affair with the 911 goes way back. And some of the variants,, hit the soul in such a perfect way. The 996 was one of those.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:55 AM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
i prefer these wheels much more than his previous set
Which previous set? I have HRE R40's for my slicks that I use for the track which are racier looking.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:59 AM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Steve Theodore
You know I'm digging your CF roof Bucky...hell yeah!
Thanks, I love the roof mod myself. It's all about the weight loss! The car feels so nimble and quick on the track. I still have another 100 lbs. to loose in other places.

Old 05-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Bang For the Buck! I'm not one that needs the newest greatest thing. I'm creating a cheap daily driver that's a track monster as well without breaking the bank. I have kids to feed .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A day with Bucky Lasek and his 996TT