996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Los Angeles or South Bay Dyno Tune and Software Upload

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Fallbangskid has much to be proud ofFallbangskid has much to be proud ofFallbangskid has much to be proud ofFallbangskid has much to be proud ofFallbangskid has much to be proud ofFallbangskid has much to be proud ofFallbangskid has much to be proud ofFallbangskid has much to be proud of
Los Angeles or South Bay Dyno Tune and Software Upload

Can anyone recommend a good race tuner that can Dyno tune my AWD 996 TT? Currently stock....

Thanks,

FBS

Old 05-12-2011, 01:51 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fallbangskid
Can anyone recommend a good race tuner that can Dyno tune my AWD 996 TT? Currently stock....

Thanks,

FBS
Shawn at Church Automotive Testing in Wilmington did a couple of flash files using my old car (avatar). With the OEM K16 turbo setup the hp gain was appr +55-60hp from completely stock with safe ignition map and AFR settings for long road race days in the Cali/Nevada heat. It became super smooth too just around the streets, it felt like I had a new completely jerk-free drivetrain.

I won a Mod RWD Redline Time Attack event in Las Vegas with that tune.

The place is close if you live in South Bay.

Old 05-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
If you're in Southern Cali, why not go right to GIAC. I'm sure they'd be happy to help you out. They've got TONS of experience with the 996TT platform and an in-house dyno.

http://giacusa.com