996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Bullrun Vegas to Miami - Anyone Want to Go?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Bullrun Vegas to Miami - Anyone Want to Go?!

Late notice but Bullrun hit me up and is looking for some extremely unique cars to run in the rally which is from Las Vegas to Miami. The rally starts on July 8th and finishes in Miami on July 15th. They want to just pass on a special deal for the entire trip (PM me for info). The price is for you and a co-driver. This includes hotels, food, events, parties, tracks, etc. MTV will be doing a 8 episode series with Bullrun that will air in November too. If you are interested in going on the journey, let me know as time is running out! I did the event in 2007 from Montreal to Key West and it was epic! Pics Here. You can view more on the rally here, www.bullrun.com.

If you want to go, let me know ASAP!

Old 06-21-2011, 05:57 PM
jspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond repute
I'd do it if it wasn't on TV.

Old 06-21-2011, 05:58 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
This is not the Bullrun TV show, this is the real rally. And if you dont want to be on TV, you probably wont be Do it JIM!

Old 06-21-2011, 06:02 PM
jspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond reputejspporsche has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not positive all the parts will be in and installed/debugged by then. Especially new wheels.

But I do have a pretty cherry 993...

I just might do that as long as the signup forms don't include a tv release contract. I'm just weird that way. Sad for the audience as I've been referred to as "colorful". I think that's a euphemism for insane.

Jim

Old 06-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Former Vendor
Bullrun just wants me to help populate with some AWESOME cars. Either one would be golden. I will get the forms from Bullrun directly and send them your way in the morning.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:49 PM
Ok!

Jim

Old 06-21-2011, 10:37 PM
soloracer996TT is infamous around these parts
I did it several years ago, from Calgary to Scottsdale, and all I can say is go into it to have fun and not to win. Unless you have really deep pockets, lawyers on retainer and a devil may care attitude you aren't going to win. If I were to do it again I would bring an outrageous car (hearse party machine, ambulance, etc.) and go for the parties and the notoriety.

Last edited by soloracer996TT; 06-21-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:48 AM
Former Vendor
NOT A RACE, rally. Its about having fun, meeting people, and seeing roads you might never would have seen before

Old 06-22-2011, 02:04 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
I am so curious to how much this would cost.... I was just about to book a flight to Mexico for July 10th, this can easily replace my vacation.

Dan also waiting for a few things to clear and I will be pulling the trigger on that clutch.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:06 PM
Former Vendor
PM sent

Old 06-22-2011, 02:19 PM
Former Vendor
Jim got your answers about Bullrun. Email me.

Old 06-22-2011, 06:17 PM
Been at the lawyers all day on lawsuit against Fedex. Sorry. Tomorrow is he'll too. Contractors swarming new warehouse. I'll try to call you.

Old 06-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Former Vendor
I am here for another 30 if not tmrw

Old 06-24-2011, 01:10 PM
mangle is infamous around these parts
I will do this one of these days...

Is it common/difficult to get sponsors?

Old 06-24-2011, 01:24 PM
Former Vendor
Sponsors outside of Bullrun is difficult unless you can really sell your exposure. You also cannot have conflicting sponsors.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bullrun Vegas to Miami - Anyone Want to Go?!