996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

UMW stage 2a kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 07:26 AM
jonty is a name known to alljonty is a name known to alljonty is a name known to alljonty is a name known to alljonty is a name known to alljonty is a name known to all
UMW stage 2a kit

I see a bunch of posts about how great this kit is but I can not seem to find any estimated #'s around output, is this like a EVOMS 610 kit or?
I am curious what the typical WHP is?
How these turbo compare to alpha 28's ext.
Does anyone have a 93 octane dyno sheet with an exhaust and this kit?

Old 07-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Cueto is infamous around these parts
Yeah, I would love to hear some of these answers too!
I have asked around and all I hear is great praise, but its hard to get price, performance numbers, actual info on what it is and what will it do.

Anyone got hard data on this?

I believe Kevin (UMW) is banned from this forum, so don't expect an answer from the horses mouth...

Old 07-06-2011, 07:37 AM
pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !
Kevin is not a sponsor of this forum, so it's not "allowed" to discuss about his products over here.
Visit other forums to find out the facts. He's most knowledgeable about 996 ( and 993 ) turbo's and also willing to share his knowledge.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:41 AM
jonty is a name known to alljonty is a name known to alljonty is a name known to alljonty is a name known to alljonty is a name known to alljonty is a name known to all
I didn't realize this was a closed forum in that if a vendor doesn't advertise here you cant ask a question about products, interesting. Is there a master listing of sponsor's for this forum so I don't ask the wrong question again ( if this is true its pathetic). I didn't see this when i signed up.
Thanks

Old 07-06-2011, 07:43 AM
He is not allowed, or no one is allowed? I did a quick search and did find one post by a moderator stating that his account had been removed, not only that, but all his previous posts had been deleted as well.

I got my flash and a couple of extra stuff from him. Nice guy, very knowledgeable and more than willing to share his knowledge indeed. I am glad i bought from him. Its just a shame his site is of ZERO use as a possible customer of his higher up wares.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:50 AM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute
i beleive you can discuss about his products but he can't and i don't think you would be allowed to post links to anything that is not forum vendor related.

I beleive he doesn't do too much publicity because he can only take so much work by himself, he is a one man shop (with his wife i beleive) and that's it, i don't think he has employees. I don't think he is too much interested in just selling stuff and be done with it, he is most reputed for his customer service so people that go with him usually stay with him. His type of customer are not really your average internet shopper. He doesn't sell a lot of products but his products are those he trust. He is also usually more expensive so for someone shopping for a price, he is not the good guy, you go with him because of his expertise and customer service.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:52 AM
His prices seem cheaper that every vendor on here LOL

Old 07-06-2011, 07:53 AM
Anyway back on point anyone have hard stage 2a data?

Old 07-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Jonty, what is included on the 2A kit? Do you have specifics on his other kits?

Old 07-06-2011, 08:44 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I'd call him to find out what you need to know.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:52 AM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
I do know one thing though... What ever package you go with,they all make so much friggen torque that a new clutch is almost inevitable
Have spoken to him on multiple times and is indeed a great guy.

Last edited by quick; 07-06-2011 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Quick, yeah, I got the ecu-flash and after a week or two I already need a new clutch!

I already ordered/received it from him, going to install next week.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
I had some sort of k24 variarts from him and the far at 1 bar, fpr, exhaust n tune did 400whp/456 tq. I went 11.7 at 123. But im not a fan of his at all by any means just sharing info

Old 07-06-2011, 11:08 AM
Blockhed, on what kind of Dyno was this?

Old 07-06-2011, 11:10 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Blockhed
But im not a fan of his at all by any means just sharing info
Why, what happened?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: UMW stage 2a kit