996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Fabspeed Gen1 100 Cell to Cargraphic export ver with straight pipes..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 10:19 AM
boyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really nice
Cool Fabspeed Gen1 100 Cell to Cargraphic export ver with straight pipes..

I enjoy and could stay with the Fabspeed loud(Luckily my girlfriend is fine with it too) and now I may have chance to swap the Cargraphic super sound with straight pipes, which one do you guys think is louder\more drone, gain or lose? And I know I may have CEL on using the straight pipes with the Cargraphic, any comments and suggestion I should stay and go for it? Thanks.

Old 08-13-2011, 01:57 AM
Sterlingc1975 is infamous around these partsSterlingc1975 is infamous around these parts
Just picked up fabspeed gen 1 and I LOVE it.. Tons o powervgained and awesome sound...

Old 08-13-2011, 03:55 AM
boyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really nice
Same here

Old 08-13-2011, 06:55 AM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by boyg
Same here
Glad you are enjoying it! She does rumble quite a bit huh?

Old 08-13-2011, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by vr4henry
Glad you are enjoying it! She does rumble quite a bit huh?
Yes, loving it, it drone but I don't drive it daily, so drone is not affect me too much but sounds like a joy and also a beast....

Old 08-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Hey, thanks for the feedback guys and I'm glad you are enjoying it. The Gen 1 systems had an aggressive sound but it sounded awesome. Loud and proud!

Old 12-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Zmydust is a name known to allZmydust is a name known to allZmydust is a name known to allZmydust is a name known to allZmydust is a name known to allZmydust is a name known to all
The drone on straight pipes is unbearable, How do these systems compare to that on the highway?

Old 01-02-2012, 06:17 AM
ShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to all
I have 200 cell Cats and a Gen II on my car. I purchased them separately. I was curious how to tell the difference between Gen I & II system. Is there a definitive way to do this? I just slapped them on and went for broke. No CEL lights all worked flawlessly and still are.

I would not say the exhaust is "loud". But you certainly know it is there and has a good sound. Can talk in the car and hear the radio no issues. I tried direct pipes out of the cats before I got it. Now that was loud (and fast), but sounded somewhat undignified for the car.

Mine Seems to quieten down as it gets warm so is at it's loudest when cold, almost has an Air Cooled type sound to it when cold, hard to explain.

To me it is how the car should always have sounded. Sounds soooo... Sweet at high revs and between shifts.

Happy NY to you all.

SWR.