996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My father died today...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 06:50 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Very sorry to hear Mike. My condolences go out to you and your family. Glad to see you back here, unfortunately for a bad reason, but glad you thought enough of us to let is know. Take care.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:23 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
mike: its been years since my dad passed it was quick for him thank god .... try to remember the good times.in the past year i have lost 4 close friends from the Porsche world all unexpected, maybe we are running out of time..... remember the good times!!! life is only memories

Old 08-06-2011, 07:45 PM
XCUDB is a splendid one to beholdXCUDB is a splendid one to beholdXCUDB is a splendid one to beholdXCUDB is a splendid one to beholdXCUDB is a splendid one to beholdXCUDB is a splendid one to beholdXCUDB is a splendid one to behold
Appreciate the times and remember his teaching. You are in my thoughts.

Old 08-06-2011, 08:48 PM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
Sorry to hear that,,,The best to you and your family during this time...

Old 08-06-2011, 09:01 PM
sanyata has much to be proud ofsanyata has much to be proud ofsanyata has much to be proud ofsanyata has much to be proud ofsanyata has much to be proud ofsanyata has much to be proud ofsanyata has much to be proud ofsanyata has much to be proud ofsanyata has much to be proud of
Mike, you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. RIP

Old 08-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Lost mine when he was 62 (cancer). Eight years later and still in my thoughts and dreams.

It's great seeing you back here again we've missed your inputs.

RIP -

Old 08-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
I can't imagine and never want to see that day... of course it's coming. My heart is with you man.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:55 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Very sorry to know about your father,Mike. Your father is a great man because his son knows it.

Rolando

Old 08-07-2011, 12:05 AM
AspenWhite05Sti is infamous around these parts
May he rest in peace. My thoughts will be with you and your family.

Old 08-07-2011, 03:17 AM
Q8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud of
Very sad to hear of this news. God Rest his soul in peace. My condolences to you and the family. This community is always available to any fellow member in Good and bad times.

Old 08-07-2011, 03:36 AM
alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !
May he rest in peace!

Old 08-07-2011, 07:40 AM
gt2rs is a glorious beacon of lightgt2rs is a glorious beacon of lightgt2rs is a glorious beacon of lightgt2rs is a glorious beacon of lightgt2rs is a glorious beacon of light
My condolences to you and the family, i know what it feels like i lost my dad when i was 19 many years ago. May he rest in peace.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:11 PM
paulycw is infamous around these parts
Mike,

May he Rest in Peace.

Condolences to you and your family.

Paul

Old 08-07-2011, 01:40 PM
DMac225 is infamous around these parts
Sorry for your loss. Lost my Dad a few years back and I think about him every day! All the best.

Old 08-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Thanks for the well wishes gang... Didn't want my "Coming back to 6speedsonline" to be on such a somber note... The next week will be tough as we prepare for and get beyond the memorial service and the crush of relatives and friends coming into town to pay respects.

Really appreciate the support!

Mike

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My father died today...