996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Who sells aftermarket wing blades that work on the stock wing.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 01:07 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Nothing to take away from the techart blade, it looks decent but doesn't sit flush when down,(you can still see the poles when its down) so I went with the strosek one. The strosek one is slightly larger as well. Here are a few pics of the strosek wing on Shank's old Turbo

Lou

Old 04-24-2005, 03:28 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Lou....the one I posted is the Strosek wing, not TechArt.

Old 04-24-2005, 04:23 PM
SilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud of
OMG i like that wing so much!

i'm gonna go buy and mount one.

Today.

Pics to follow via separate post.

Last edited by SilverTTCab; 04-24-2005 at 06:28 PM.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:45 PM
RCH
Banned
RCH is just really niceRCH is just really niceRCH is just really niceRCH is just really niceRCH is just really nice
Ken can we she some pics of your whole car

with the stripe ?

Old 04-25-2005, 07:51 AM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
stripe pictures

chrome wheels have been replaced with powder coated seal grey wheels - track pictures from Willow Springs

These are the wheels before they were powder coated.

Old 04-25-2005, 11:12 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
Lou....the one I posted is the Strosek wing, not TechArt.
No, I knew that, just some people were mentioning the techart wing, so I posted some more pics of the strosek one, and didn't want to bash the techart one........

BTW, checks in the mail, as usual great service, thanks Eric!!

Lou