996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Rennsport Reunion (2011), Monterey, CA 10/14-10/16

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 05:36 PM
X98boardwell is infamous around these parts
This is getting painful... look at my post above the other and it will tell you to go to the Laguna Seca website for Mazda Raceway which will redirect you to ticketmaster.

It is very simple to register and self explanatory.

Old 09-07-2011, 05:48 PM
shredder has a spectacular aura aboutshredder has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by X98boardwell
This is getting painful... look at my post above the other and it will tell you to go to the Laguna Seca website for Mazda Raceway which will redirect you to ticketmaster.

It is very simple to register and self explanatory.
corral parking is sold out according to the laguna seca website.

BTW that ticket checkout is not self explanatory. there are a lot of tickets to choose from and there is little explanation between the different tickets other than the dates.

Last edited by shredder; 09-07-2011 at 05:56 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
I had an email discussion yesterday with the V-P of PCA. To gain entrance to the PCA Corral (no car though) you just need your 3 day + paddock pass and your PCA card to register.

John in Vancouver

Old 09-15-2011, 12:31 PM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
I'm booked and looking forward to it!!

Old 09-15-2011, 02:39 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by fdorn
I'm booked and looking forward to it!!
Looking forward to lots of pics for those of us who can't make it

Old 09-15-2011, 02:41 PM
DaveMo is infamous around these partsDaveMo is infamous around these parts
I purchased mine as soon as they announced and they said that they would be mail out a few weeks before the event. Has anyone received their tickets yet?

Old 09-15-2011, 02:54 PM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
I have not received my tickets yet.

Old 09-20-2011, 01:35 PM
bleucamaro is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sanchezdds
I have not received my tickets yet.
You should get them soon, mine just showed up yesterday.

Old 09-20-2011, 01:50 PM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
For sure!!!!
Originally Posted by 2muchtime
Looking forward to lots of pics for those of us who can't make it

Old 09-20-2011, 02:41 PM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bleucamaro
You should get them soon, mine just showed up yesterday.
Thanks for the heads up:-)

Old 09-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Aerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant future
Got my tickets on Saturday. My pass is green (I understand there are two corrals -- green and blue). What did other folks get?

Old 09-20-2011, 07:15 PM
X98boardwell is infamous around these parts
Got my tickets Saturday as well and my ticket is also Green. It said if you purchased tickets before a certain time they would be Green... if after that, Blue. Not sure what that actual date was/is.

Bryan

Old 09-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
I'm trying to figure out the weekend myself. I think I am taking the family up to Seascape and spend Sunday at Laguna. Should be fun!

Old 09-21-2011, 01:25 PM
sc170 has a spectacular aura aboutsc170 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Nikolas
I'm trying to figure out the weekend myself. I think I am taking the family up to Seascape and spend Sunday at Laguna. Should be fun!
I want to take the family as well, but can't figure out how to get them and the luggage in the Porsche.

Old 09-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Aerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sc170
I want to take the family as well, but can't figure out how to get them and the luggage in the Porsche.
Where are you coming from? When we went down to the Historical Races last month, we took two cars -- family in the minivan and I drove the Porsche. It was more useful to have two cars there anyway since part of the family went to the tide pools and aquarium instead.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.