996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Rennsport Reunion (2011), Monterey, CA 10/14-10/16

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 08:24 PM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nikolas
My ears are still ringing!

Old 10-18-2011, 09:16 PM
MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !
Must have came from walking thru those overpasses over the track during racing. The vibration was so intense.

Originally Posted by Nikolas
My ears are still ringing!

Old 10-18-2011, 09:41 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MY996TT
Must have came from walking thru those overpasses over the track during racing. The vibration was so intense.

No kidding! That was absolutely amazing!

Old 10-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Aerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MY996TT
I only wish they had portholes or some other way to see the track from the overpasses. But I know why they don't do that.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:16 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Aerodude
I only wish they had portholes or some other way to see the track from the overpasses. But I know why they don't do that.
We all commented on how cool it would be to have a glass floor!

Old 10-19-2011, 11:22 AM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
I am a total amateur when it comes to taking pictures.. I throw away 9 out 10 shot. Once in great, great while I will get a decent shot. You know you have a good one when you can zoom in and read 'Porsche' on the brake caliper..I guess if you throw enough $hit on the wall some will eventually stick.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Aerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by fdorn
I am a total amateur when it comes to taking pictures.. I throw away 9 out 10 shot. Once in great, great while I will get a decent shot. You know you have a good one when you can zoom in and read 'Porsche' on the brake caliper..I guess if you throw enough $hit on the wall some will eventually stick.
That's a great shot. Now if only the rotors were glowing.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.