996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

The 4S replacement ahs arrived

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 09:29 AM
jro
jro is infamous around these parts
Hey Robert very nice ride. Absolutely beautiful! I'm waiting for the day that I hear the sweet sound of a murc... running through the streets of Gilory & Morgan Hill..

Old 06-06-2005, 10:18 AM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
It sucks Scott. But when I get it back...

I went with HRE 542r's, 20x13's with a 5 inch lip in the rear and 19x8.5's in the front. Rear tires are 345 25 20's

Center caps are custom etched with the Lamborghini bull and Gemballa is making me a custom, one off carbon/leather steering wheel. I won't get the car boack for like 3 weeks!

thats going look to look insane..please post pics when its ready.

what finish on the wheels' centers?

Old 06-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Sweet.

I have bid and had PPIs on a couple of Lambos here lately and trying to find a decent deal on a Diablo 6.0. For some reason, I think my favorite is the 6.0 which seems to be the least popular model. Maybe I just have bad taste.

Have you driven the Muci, 6.0 and a Diablo. If so, just curious about the differences between the models.

I have not driven the Murci yet. Got to have one (Lambo), just cannot figure out which one to go with and it is hard to get alot of seat time on these things to figure out which one I like best.

Old 06-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
John!

Long time no talk my friend. Trust me, in a couple of weeks you'll here me do some fly-by's. Were almost neighbors now, you should stop by some time. I pm'd you my cell phone and address.

Alex,

The wheel centers are brushed with the polished lips. I considered going with black but as soon as I get bored of the silver I'll get the centers redone.

Doug,

I've yet to drive a Diablo. All things considered I'm sure they are great cars but personally I prefer the looks of the Murcielago. I don't know where you're located but if you can get to Lamborghini Beverly Hills talk to Shant and he will definitely hook you up with a test drive of what ever you want. He's one of the best salesman I've ever dealt with - he even flew up to San Jose so I could sign all the paperwork on the car. Call him at (310) 854-7777

Old 06-06-2005, 12:18 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Just wanted to say that Robert is not your stereo-typical high-end Italian car owner. Far from it. He's as excited to show his friends the car as he is to own it I can't wait till you get her back man... We'll have to throw a meet or something...

Old 06-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Alex,

sounds like a plan man! Call me later - I may be in San Jose later today.

Old 06-06-2005, 12:30 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Alex,

sounds like a plan man! Call me later - I may be in San Jose later today.
I'll be up in menlo park getting the last of my crap but for sure dude...

PS I broke my EVO now too! POS...

Old 06-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Thanks for the info. I am a long ways (Memphis, Tennessee) from you guys and live in the po-dunks with very little access to Lambos and Ferraris. I flew up to St. Louis recently and drove a few cars at Motor Cars International.

Ended up with a steal of a deal on a 355 spider, but am still getting a Lambo this summer. Probably going back up to drive a Murci next weekend if I cannot get a deal worked on a VT 6.0 that I like. I do like the Murci better from the back end, but I like the way the 6.0 looks head on from the front end. I also like the carbon interior on the 6.0. Both are awesome and I can maybe save a few $$$ with a 6.0.

Enjoy your car.

Old 06-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Captain Tal is infamous around these parts
OMG - From a 4S to a Murci? Murci me!

Sweet ride.

Old 06-06-2005, 01:40 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by sharkster
I'll be up in menlo park getting the last of my crap but for sure dude...

PS I broke my EVO now too! POS...

what happened to the evo?

Old 06-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Obviously you've never seen how Alex "massages" his cars.

Old 06-06-2005, 03:41 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
Obviously you've never seen how Alex "massages" his cars.

RALLY IT!

Old 06-06-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by HotRodGuy
what happened to the evo?
Syncros and tranny needed to be rebuilt. Dangit!

Old 06-06-2005, 04:29 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
that sucks man, STi 6mt is rock solid so far

how many miles?