996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

The 4S replacement ahs arrived

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 12:35 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
wow congrats bro! One of my dream cars. Hopefully one day I will own something like that. Enjoy it!

Old 04-26-2005, 12:44 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Congrats man! That Car is Siiiick!

Is the 2006 CLS55 out already?

Old 04-26-2005, 12:56 AM
turbo77 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by CruizinKO
slowly now, dont wanna leave any scuff marks on the dashboard....

Old 04-26-2005, 04:33 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Congrats. Great choice. I take it thats the pearlescent yellow. Love the 05 Rims.

Post some driving impressions.

Old 04-26-2005, 07:13 AM
pdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to behold
Robert,

Congrats on the awesome machine!! What happened to the C4S? I didn't even know it was for sale.

Old 04-26-2005, 08:14 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks again so very much everybody. Seriously I'm still in a daze fromt ehfact that this car is in my garage.

I've only driven the car once since I picked it up Shank. Hopefully the weather clears enopugh for me to drive it a bit more today and tomorrow. More rain scheduled for Wednesday I can tell you that from the limited amount of driving I've done, that this car is truly special. Like nothing I've ever experienced before.

Pritam,

I didn't know the C4S was for sale either I'd been eyeballing the Murcielago for about a year now, but wasn 't quite sold yet. Then I scheduled a test drive with Shant at Beverly Hills Lamborghini one Saturday morning, and let's just say things haven't been the same since. I knew that this had to be my next car.

So I called my buddy from the dealership that day. He'd been interested in my car for months, I backed out of the sale a few times actually. He jus t so happened to be at the Porsche dealership when I called him. It was fate.

Old 04-26-2005, 08:22 AM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
That car is just gorgeous. Guess you'll have to change your name to RobertLambo now

Old 04-26-2005, 08:29 AM
HdS
HdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud of
Originally posted by dzy
Guess you'll have to change your name to RobertLambo now
HAHA

Congrats!!! Amazing car

Old 04-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Bri
EE
Bri has a spectacular aura aboutBri has a spectacular aura about
Wow!!! Such an amazing car!! Congratulations Robert! You are truly blessed! Awesome..

Old 04-26-2005, 10:26 AM
B7R
B7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up My Best Color on a Lambo

Very Nice ......

The Wheels looks NEW for me .... are they the same on the Roadster ?

Old 04-26-2005, 11:16 AM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
B7R, they are. The Roadster wheels have become available for all '05 Murcielagos (not positive if it's optional or not, though). They do look amazing.

Old 04-26-2005, 11:24 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
Got bull?

Old 04-26-2005, 12:04 PM
lcheng is infamous around these parts
Congrats on the new toy Robert! Great choice, I will take that over a CGT.
Lawrence

Old 04-26-2005, 01:26 PM
jajo is infamous around these parts
Just beautiful. Hopefully I can be in your shoes one day (with whatever supercar Lamborghini has to offer at that time).

Enjoy it in good health, and congratulations

Old 04-26-2005, 01:40 PM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by msindi
Got bull?
And I suppose that when you do a crappy shift between 1st and 2nd, that's just bull shift?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The 4S replacement ahs arrived