996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speedonline's official 1/4 Mile, 60-130, 100-150 and Standing Mile thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 04-07-2013, 05:14 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !

Just a city boy... Born right here in Houston...

I will be fast one day! I knew the day of Mayhem hitting the track was coming to take it's crown in the watercooled world. Now I just have to some how snake my way ahead of Joe and Stacey!

Old 04-07-2013, 05:28 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

Just a city boy... Born right here in Houston...

I will be fast one day! I knew the day of Mayhem hitting the track was coming to take it's crown in the watercooled world. Now I just have to some how snake my way ahead of Joe and Stacey!
You'll have a lot more to worry about than Joe and Stacy.

Old 04-07-2013, 05:34 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Ouch...

Old 04-07-2013, 06:07 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo

You'll have a lot more to worry about than Joe and Stacy.
Someone is calling for a fight!

Old 04-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by UrbanHotrod
Someone is calling for a fight!
Todd is right as of right now he is much faster then Chris, hell I can beat him on foot. Once we get the cams timed right and able to get her tuned it will be another story. Chris has big goals but is limited to turbo, fuel pump, and injector's. Stacy and Joe's car are out of our reach we both agreed we will be happy with anything over 12XXhp at the wheels. The main goal is to be the first 996 to trap 16Xmph in the quarter mile, 3.5 60-130. We dont care about the mile its to dangerous, and were done street racing it was fun when we were younger but now its boring.
Matt

Old 04-07-2013, 06:44 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Swole Powell

Todd is right as of right now he is much faster then Chris, hell I can beat him on foot. Once we get the cams timed right and able to get her tuned it will be another story. Chris has big goals but is limited to turbo, fuel pump, and injector's. Stacy and Joe's car are out of our reach we both agreed we will be happy with anything over 12XXhp at the wheels. The main goal is to be the first 996 to trap 16Xmph in the quarter mile, 3.5 60-130. We dont care about the mile its to dangerous, and were done street racing it was fun when we were younger but now its boring.
Matt
Matt your correct and I have to agree with you. Chris's car will rock that's for sure.
As for the street racing hmmmm I beg to differ till the first Vette, Camaro, supra or Bike pull beside.

Btw saw a Pristine 280 today 4 door down from my house.

Old 04-07-2013, 06:53 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !

Matt
You two know how to cut it close! Are you going to be ready Friday to run the rest of the pcars?

Old 04-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
You two know how to cut it close! Are you going to be ready Friday to run the rest of the pcars?
Unfortunately not we threw in the towel last night, when the tuner told us that the cams were not timed right. I dont want to pull the engine, fix it, get it tuned, and finished up in 5 days to race. It could be done but have to order the tools and hope nothing else goes wrong. Plus with a full week of work there was just no time. Sad to miss another event, but we cant wait to hear how it goes.

Old 04-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Unfortunately not we threw in the towel last night, when the tuner told us that the cams were not timed right. I dont want to pull the engine, fix it, get it tuned, and finished up in 5 days to race. It could be done but have to order the tools and hope nothing else goes wrong. Plus with a full week of work there was just no time. Sad to miss another event, but we cant wait to hear how it goes.

You have a pm..

Old 04-07-2013, 08:09 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
Well on the lambo side of things today...
Went 4.02seconds in 60-130mph on 15psi, 93 octane, with NO BRAKE boost on 20's...bling bling, lol.

Now back to the Porsche fighting

Old 04-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
You have a pm..
PM replied, sorry for the 2 message forgot to add symptoms.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:54 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Congrats to Eddie! That's moving out.

Old 04-07-2013, 09:34 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LamboTT
Well on the lambo side of things today...
Went 4.02seconds in 60-130mph on 15psi, 93 octane, with NO BRAKE boost on 20's...bling bling, lol.

Now back to the Porsche fighting
Put me up on the 100mph-150mph board= 3.54seconds, 93 octane UGR Stage 3+

So I guess I also did a decent 100-150mph time during the 4.02seconds 60-130mph run...I must have stayed on the gas a bit just to be safe, lol.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	4.02 GTT 93 Octane-no brake boost.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	229633   Click image for larger version

Name:	100-150mph 93 Octane GTT UGR.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	229634  
Old 04-08-2013, 10:16 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Respect should be given !

Originally Posted by joetwint
agreed and nobody knows the effort that goes into making one of these cars run a number better than Evoms,myself or anybody else that has built one of these cars to the limit.But with all due respect the sarcastic comments and disrespect is unwarranted.Run your number and i will be the first to congratulate you.

This is well said. I would love to congratulate Tim on a great run when it is ready. It's tough being on top (EVOMS) right now. I sent Video to Todd Knighton (who I have known for a long time-like many of you), and he was very complimentary. This is a crazy amount of power that many of EVOMS cars are making and proving themselves. Just damn amazing from this old VEE-DUB platform. Congrats !

Old 04-08-2013, 10:21 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Congrats to Eddie ! That little white Air Cooler is otheworldly !!

MK

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline's official 1/4 Mile, 60-130, 100-150 and Standing Mile thread