996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speedonline's official 1/4 Mile, 60-130, 100-150 and Standing Mile thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:32 PM
layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
Absolutely
WOW! That's impressive.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Malu59RT
That's kind of odd. Mullet's car is a 2008 Superleggera UGR Race package making "something over 1550whp", billet trans upgrades with the quickshift, on 18" R888's, with a great surface for traction on the Caddo Mills runway.

And the 2004 Gallardo with the 1500whp race package on 19" Nitto Invo street tires ran faster than Mullet on a normal road? Seems kind of odd to me. things are definitely heating up in this segment

Photo of Mullet on 18" R888's at TI.

calm down Malu and take a deep breath. There are so many variables that make a run (any run) quicker or slower than another. I'll give you a hint since you seem to want to split hairs on the data....... I wasn't at full boost on my run and was spinning, also I have different gears. Plug that into your bench racing calculator.

Last edited by Mullet; 05-10-2013 at 05:05 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mullet
calm down Malu and take a deep breath. There are so many variables that make a run (any run) quicker or slower than another. I'll give you a hint since you seem to want to split hairs on the data....... I wasn't at full boost on my run and was spinning, also I have different gears. Plug that into your bench racing calculator.

Surly he was there competing in something like your car to know how good the surface was and to determine how much power your car was able to put down at TI in the 100-150 range? Something must support his theroy?

Old 05-10-2013, 06:07 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MBailey
Guys,
We have a battle going for king of the 100-150 mph interval! HoustonT has provided me with a file from an UGR GallardoTT making 1500whp! This car has a verified 2.58s run just edging Dallas Performance at 2.61s for bragging rights!

Congrats to Kevin and UGR!!!

Lets see if someone can answer this run!!
That is freakin ridiculous fast.Big Congrats!

Old 05-10-2013, 08:42 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Surely the setup Mullet ran at TI was identical to the set up Kevin ran the 2.5s run in...also I'm sure the surface, temp, humidity, barometric pressure, surface temp, boost ramp, etc...were all identical!!!!!! This is a conspiracy!!!!
Peter

Old 05-10-2013, 08:44 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Kevin PLEASE post the 2.3 and 2.2 runs!!!!!! Whoops did I just say that?
Peter

Old 05-10-2013, 09:50 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Kevin PLEASE post the 2.3 and 2.2 runs!!!!!! Whoops did I just say that?
Peter
Shhhhhh....you are going to scare them away..

Old 05-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Mullet
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
Surly he was there competing in something like your car to know how good the surface was and to determine how much power your car was able to put down at TI in the 100-150 range? Something must support his theroy?
Surely the setup Mullet ran at TI was identical to the set up Kevin ran the 2.5s run in...also I'm sure the surface, temp, humidity, barometric pressure, surface temp, boost ramp, etc...were all identical!!!!!! This is a conspiracy!!!!
Peter

You guys crack me up. How is asking for clarification a bad thing? You'll have to forgive me, since I'm not brainwashed by UGR, and I'm actually wondering out loud why stuff doesn't add up. So Mullet wasn't on full boost, and was spinning on 18" R888's, and I'm supposed to believe Kevin at 1550whp on 19" Invo's ran a better time? LOL. Where is Mullet's vbox file from his 2.67 run anyway? Oh, and several people that have competed at TI have made the observation that the airfield hooks better than the street, some of who have even posted in this thread

Old 05-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Malu PM me your address I'm gonna send you a box of Kleenex. LOL

Old 05-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Malu PM me your address I'm gonna send you a box of Kleenex. LOL
Why would i need your almost empty box? Lol. You should probably keep it Peter, you'll need it again soon

Old 05-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Malu, I've never needed it before and don't plan on needing it in the future, especially not as a result of anything you'll have. It's time for you to step up and actually build something faster than the car you currently have, which I think would get spanked by my daily driver... Quit taking cars so seriously and sit on the porch while the big dogs play.

There are events all over TX and UGR attends almost every single one. UGR holds all the Lamborghini records, whp, 1/4 et, 1/4 mph, 100-150, 60-130, TX Mile, 1/2 Mile, TI KOTS, TX2K King Shi_, and the list goes on. Build your car and come join us!!!!!!!

Peter

Originally Posted by Malu59RT
Why would i need your almost empty box? Lol. You should probably keep it Peter, you'll need it again soon

Last edited by houstonT; 05-11-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:23 AM
layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !
Malu, I've never needed it before and don't plan on needing it in the future, especially not as a result of anything you'll have. It's time for you to step up and actually build something faster than the car you currently have, which I think would get spanked by my daily driver... Quit taking cars so seriously and sit on the porch while the big dogs play.

There are events all over TX and UGR attends almost every single one. UGR holds all the Lamborghini records, whp, 1/4 et, 1/4 mph, 100-150, 60-130, TX Mile, 1/2 Mile, TI KOTS, TX2K King Shi_, and the list goes on. Build your car and come join us!!!!!!!

Peter

Porsche only has a few wins in racing:

More outright victories 24 hrs lemans ( more then Ford and Ferrari

combined)

World Rally Championship

Euro IMSA group c & IMSA GTP ( dominated by Porsche )

LMP2 Championship

24 hrs Daytona

Monte Carlo Rally ( 3 double wins in a row )

International Championships of Manufacturers

Paris Dakar Rally

I could go on and on but I think you get the point.

Outside of the Texas Mile, ( and I know it is a brutal 40 seconds of straight

line acceleration and all ) Can you tell me about Lamborghini racing

heritage? They seem to go really fast for up too a minute or so, but

how do they matchup with Porsche where it counts? Endurance, race track

rally.....

I'm just not that versed in these cars.

Old 05-12-2013, 05:18 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
on 5-11-13 at the Houston Half Mile I ran a 2.59 100-150. graph below

please update list

Attached Images  
Old 05-12-2013, 09:07 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by layinback;
Can you tell me about Lamborghini racing

rally.....

lol yeah these lambos are junk and you wouldnt want one cause Lamborghini doesnt race. Actually in case you didnt know Lambo is owned by Audi.The running gear is Audi. I think i have heard of Audi participating in one or two races in the past.Joe

Old 05-12-2013, 09:10 AM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by layinback
Porsche only has a few wins in racing:
More outright victories 24 hrs lemans ( more then Ford and Ferrari
combined)
World Rally Championship
Euro IMSA group c & IMSA GTP ( dominated by Porsche )
LMP2 Championship
24 hrs Daytona
Monte Carlo Rally ( 3 double wins in a row )
International Championships of Manufacturers
Paris Dakar Rally
I could go on and on but I think you get the point.
Outside of the Texas Mile, ( and I know it is a brutal 40 seconds of straight
line acceleration and all ) Can you tell me about Lamborghini racing
rally.....
You may want to check your math. A forty second standing mile is about twice as long as it takes for the fastest cars to finish. UR cars are built for the street and that is where most of their reputation has been built. Line up next to one with almost three times your power and you'll find out all you need to know about their heritage. My point is that heritage is irrelevant when you are typing on a thread that is dedicated to what are essentially drag racing times. If this was a thread dedicated to track times it would make a little more sense.

If you really wanted to ruffle some feathers you should have brought up the walking piece of Porsche heritage that is Eddie Bello. Undefeated at TI. 5-0 against UR cars. He's held pretty much every Porsche straight line record for years, and he built it all himself. Mullet can attest to the nightmares that little beetle has caused.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline's official 1/4 Mile, 60-130, 100-150 and Standing Mile thread