996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speedonline's official 1/4 Mile, 60-130, 100-150 and Standing Mile thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-15-2013, 04:16 AM
layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !layinback Is a GOD !
and btw, congrats Mullett. Insanely fast time!!!

Its gotta be just like being strapped to a rocket. Makes me think about

Wile coyote when he straps the ACME backpack on and goes after the

roadrunner.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:55 AM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
These DP guys sure are butt hurt..

I think I can out 60-130 them on Invos with them running on R888's. I think our John Reed TC setup is that good.

Vbox nationals?
Kevin, are you planning on showing up to TI in October on 19" Invo's, and showing everyone how good the John Reed TC system is? Sounds fun, I look forward to seeing it perform in person!

Originally Posted by v10brat
Honestly at the end of the day who cares about 100-150.Are we gonna have an event where we doo roll races from 100- 150 now ? DP created this new bracket UGR went out and beat their time whats the big deal it was gonna happen sooner or later . There are other heavier cars that could match or beat even that time . I'd bet on it : )
Bill
Bill, DP didn't create anything. Taylor simply posted up a time for sh*ts and giggles, and it happened to be better than a few other people, some of them with UGR cars, that happened to already be on the list (except for the first two). With UGR customers spending several hundred thousand dollars on their cars, I have no doubt that money can make anything possible. This is not an issue of UGR not being able to break a record, just the current equation doesn't make sense, to me. You honestly can't be surprised that I'm questioning it, can you? I now look forward to seeing Kevin do it in October though.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, one of your cars trapped 16 mph more than Mullet's car at TI. I'm sure your car could break a few records itself, if you ever wanted to strap a vBox on it.

100-150 times:
2.58 - UGR / GallardoTT / 1500whp
2.59 - Mullet / UGR Gallardo R / 1550+ whp
2.61 - DallasPerformance / GallardoTT / 1600 whp
2.68 - AMS GT-R Alpha Omega 1600 whp
2.77 - HoustonT, UGR TTG, 1550 rwhp
2.86 - EVOMS 997TT Mayhem / 1350 awhp
2.92 - UGR Nera TT Gallardo / 1550 rwhp
2.96 - Bello / 964C2TT / 1305 rwhp
3.10 - AMS Alpha-12 GT-R, 1309 whp
3.18 - HoustonT UGR LP570

Old 05-15-2013, 09:31 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Malu59RT
Kevin, are you planning on showing up to TI in October on 19" Invo's, and showing everyone how good the John Reed TC system is? Sounds fun, I look forward to seeing it perform in person!
We are coming there on the best street tires possible to compete against other cars on DR's. Come out there to race on Invo's? That is a dumb question, even for the best of the nut swingers. 2nd, "showing everyone"? You mean you, the #1 nut swinger in the DP camp? I think everyone else on here doesn't give a crap about your crying.

Why don't you put a wager up and I will take the time to prove you wrong. I will have another R version together soon and will make sure I have plenty of proof, via raw video with no cuts.

Rules are simple. Car has to have Invo's and TC is fine to use. You game?

Also, post clearly what you think isn't possible. 2.58? 2.60? 2.80+?? You should have a # in your head since this is SOOO not possible. lol

Last edited by Underground Racing; 05-15-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
With your expert opnion, what's the fastest you think a TT Gallardo will go on Invos, 60-130?
I guess we will find out in October right? Should be able to out 60-130 a DP guy on R888's, per your earlier post. See you then!

Old 05-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Malu59RT
I guess we will find out in October right? Should be able to out 60-130 a DP guy on R888's, per your earlier post. See you then!

I figured you would back out with something on the line. We will be there on R888's.

How about it, raw video footage uncut. A 60-130 pull and 100-150 pull on invos. I will get out of the car after the pull and get a close up on every tire. Dont puss out nut swinger after all that yapping you have been doing. I think anyone here on this forum will say a raw video will be proof enough.

You game?

Old 05-15-2013, 10:43 AM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
I figured you would back out with something on the line. We will be there on R888's.

How about it, raw video footage uncut. A 60-130 pull and 100-150 pull on invos. I will get out of the car after the pull and get a close up on every tire. Dont puss out nut swinger after all that yapping you have been doing. I think anyone here on this forum will say a raw video will be proof enough.

You game?
Damn. How do I get one of those eating popcorn gifs.

IT NEEDS TO GO HERE

houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Sounds reasonable to me...but let me assure you Kevin, like many keyboard warrior nutswingers that I've seen over the years that have never driven or owned anything fast....he will not put his money where his mouth is. If he does....respect...
Peter

Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
popcorn.jpg

Old 05-15-2013, 10:51 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LamboTT
I have been able to cause some weird times if I do certain things in the vbox software. It will move some of the graphs to the left or right and be out of scale so that explains the strange time from the bolt on exhaust time. Lol.

Congrats Mullet, moving on up on the 100-150 scale. Which by the way is a good indicator of high HP but is a silly race for street cars. I like the 60-130mph personally.

thanks

personally I like the 60-200 pulls.

Old 05-15-2013, 10:52 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by houstonT
Sounds reasonable to me...but let me assure you Kevin, like many keyboard warrior nutswingers that I've seen over the years that have never driven or owned anything fast....he will not put his money where his mouth is. If he does....respect...
Peter
He just needs to name the bet. If he's so sure this isn't possible it should be a no brainer for him.

Last edited by Underground Racing; 05-15-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:26 AM
Former Vendor

Attached Images  
Old 05-15-2013, 11:41 AM
Banned
5star is infamous around these parts
How do we know if any of these cars actually ran the time they are saying and do the times make them faster in a head to head race?

Old 05-15-2013, 11:58 AM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Kevin,

Maul59 seems like an intelligent person, at least from what I have read over the years. So why would he take your bet?? Of course he would not. Hell, I am sure even DP would advise him not to.

Bottom line is that you should not over analyze these 60-130 and 100-150 numbers in respect to the conditions in which they were achieved.. There are a lot of variables like already posted to these 60-130, 100-150 numbers. The only thing that is a fact is that UGR would wipe the floor with their car(s) against any other Lambo tuner, including DP. If you think other wise, I am more than certain Kevin and DP can set something up for the upcoming TI event.

Last edited by SCvet00; 05-15-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Kevin,

Maul59 seems like an intelligent person, at least from what I have read over the years. So why would he take your bet?? Of course he would not. Hell, I am sure even DP would advise him not to.

Bottom line is that you should not over analyze these 60-130 and 100-150 numbers in respect to the conditions in which they were achieved.. There are a lot of variables like already posted to these 60-130, 100-150 numbers. The only thing that is a fact is that UGR would wipe the floor with their car(s) against any other Lambo tuner, including DP. If you think other wise, I am more than certain Kevin and DP can set something up for the upcoming TI event.
I'm sure a high power Heffner or DP Gallardo is capable of winning a King of the streets event and beating some UR cars. Even if they don't make as much power, you don't need the most power to win that event. Its all about the hit, driver and decent traction.

Old 05-15-2013, 01:02 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
I guess anything is possible.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline's official 1/4 Mile, 60-130, 100-150 and Standing Mile thread