996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speedonline's official 1/4 Mile, 60-130, 100-150 and Standing Mile thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 11-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MBailey
Guys!
Member Divexxtreme has posted a very fast 3.70s run from his Switzer GT-R Ultimate Street Edition. The car is full weight and has a built 3.8L. This run was on E85 which makes about 1136whp on the dyno.

Congrats Scott!!
Thank you for the verification, Mike.

Old 11-08-2013, 07:41 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme

Thank you for the verification, Mike.

Great work there Scott glad it's working nicely

Old 11-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by UrbanHotrod
Great work there Scott glad it's working nicely
Thank you, my friend.

Old 11-10-2013, 07:41 AM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Guys,
Member CRR has sent over a very fast 4.45s run from his 996 GT2. This car has previously belonged to notable 6sp members and has an extensive mod list. Here are some highlights; 4.0 liter fully built motor, GT3 super cup heads, GT3 street cams and DME Custom fuel system and intake.Tuned by Protomotive.

Congrats Cameron!! That is a very fast run for 21 psi!!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	4.45s CRR 996GT2 DS-Proto.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	391.6 KB
ID:	298835  
Old 11-10-2013, 08:45 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Guys,
Member CRR has sent over a very fast 4.45s run from his 996 GT2. This car has previously belonged to notable 6sp members and has an extensive mod list. Here are some highlights; 4.0 liter fully built motor, GT3 super cup heads, GT3 street cams and DME Custom fuel system and intake.Tuned by Protomotive.

Congrats Cam. That's flyin.

Old 11-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Guys,

It's definitely making more power than it was when I owned it. My best run was was a 4.95 in that car at around 750 whp. Great job, Cam!

Old 11-10-2013, 09:54 AM
CRR
CRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Congrats Cam. That's flyin.
It's definitely making more power than it was when I owned it. My best run was was a 4.95 in that car at around 750 whp. Great job, Cam!
thanks guys. it's a blast for sure. interested to see just how much power these little turbos are good for. we're at about 885whp at this boost level. Steve Ott at Driver Source has built a beast of a car. Todd at Protomotive has done a great job tuning as usual. Car idles and drives like stock.

Old 11-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Guys!
Member Divexxtreme has posted a very fast 3.70s run from his Switzer GT-R Ultimate Street Edition. The car is full weight and has a built 3.8L. This run was on E85 which makes about 1136whp on the dyno.

Congrats Scott!!
This 3.70 run was done on the street. My car went 9.0 @ 166 at the strip yesterday and I think it ran a 3.64 60-130. I'll provide the file once I get it.

Old 11-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by CRR
thanks guys. it's a blast for sure. interested to see just how much power these little turbos are good for. we're at about 885whp at this boost level. Steve Ott at Driver Source has built a beast of a car. Todd at Protomotive has done a great job tuning as usual. Car idles and drives like stock.
Cam - 885 is a great number with good spool. I'd personally be nervous about losing drivability with larger turbos, so I'm glad to know that you're thinking of sticking with your current turbos.

Old 11-10-2013, 12:20 PM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Wow impressive run Cam! Are you using 30R turbos?

Old 11-10-2013, 12:36 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Guys,
Member Salih is back on the list again but this time with a Lambo LP570TT!!! His run is a 5.49s 60-130 and a 5.19s 100-150!!! The car has only bolt ons Stage 1 kit from ESMotor!!
Congrats Salih!! Really like to see her getting faster as you go from the 60-130 interval to the 100-150 interval. Not many cars can do that!!!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	5.49s Salieh LP570TT S1.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	426.6 KB
ID:	298892  
Old 11-10-2013, 02:52 PM
besiktas is infamous around these partsbesiktas is infamous around these parts
Thank you Mike.

I believe it has some more room in it with the current setup, but to me, that's enough for now to stay on the safe side.. Engine is stock, gearbox is stock. Drivability is exactly like stock, even smoother. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this is now the fastest bolt on TT Lamborghini to date. Later, we'll build the engine and transmission and try to compete with the big dogs.

We are now going to concentrate back to Porsche and try some faster times, hope to announce them soon.

Best of luck to all,

Salih

Guys,
Member Salih is back on the list again but this time with a Lambo LP570TT!!! His run is a 5.49s 60-130 and a 5.19s 100-150!!! The car has only bolt ons Stage 1 kit from ESMotor!!
Congrats Salih!! Really like to see her getting faster as you go from the 60-130 interval to the 100-150 interval. Not many cars can do that!!!

Old 11-10-2013, 02:57 PM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Esmotor, congradulations.

Old 11-10-2013, 04:09 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Congrats Cam that's a great time.

Old 11-10-2013, 06:58 PM
CRR
CRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud of
Cam - 885 is a great number with good spool. I'd personally be nervous about losing drivability with larger turbos, so I'm glad to know that you're thinking of sticking with your current turbos.
Originally Posted by yumaverick
Wow impressive run Cam! Are you using 30R turbos?
yumaverick, they are T04B hybrids and make for a street car setup that is hard to beat for performance an drivability. once I get some pics together, I'd like to post a build thread.

Scott, I would love to be content with these but as you know, Houston competition has a way of pushing our limits!! This motor should be good for 800whp on 1.0 bar with big turbos, >1200 at 2.0 bar. It is tempting to test the capability of this motor.

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Congrats Cam that's a great time.
thanks, paulie. i just submitted a 3.75sec 100-150 file to Mike. looking forward to lots of fun runs!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline's official 1/4 Mile, 60-130, 100-150 and Standing Mile thread