996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My SWITZER GT2 on 1.1 bar vs 580hp 997tt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Nice run Ali, I would say you are around 625HP at that boost level, perhaps more.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:24 AM
dynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rdss
nice vids Ali,congrats...very nice GT2
Thanks bro

Old 11-08-2011, 10:25 AM
dynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Nice run Ali, I would say you are around 625HP at that boost level, perhaps more.
Thanks for the info Neil

Old 11-08-2011, 04:22 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
well gee wiz seems a little un safe to me also but I'm sure things are a little different in beirut... on the way to mendo this weekend in the twisters i look in my RV and heres a red. gto right on my ***..... as i assumed hyper speed he was gone .... a few min later as we slowed to pass Thur a small town here he comes ***** out crosses the double line in town at about 70, we where doing 45 behind a truck... sometimes people just don't think of the down side.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:36 AM
Terminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant future
How many bhp your car estimated?

Old 11-09-2011, 02:43 PM
bilal is infamous around these parts
gorgeous car with a great driver smallah ali

Old 11-19-2011, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by bilal
gorgeous car with a great driver smallah ali
Bilal thanks habibi,long time wallah

Old 11-19-2011, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Terminator
How many bhp your car estimated?
Neil estimate 620hp on 1.1bar,but its a beast on 1.5bar,and a monster when i run it on 1.65bar on race fuel

Old 11-20-2011, 08:58 AM
awdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GAM3OVR
It still amazes me at lack of judgement some adults have. Notice the cars on the side of the road? And people? And you're driving 500++ HP cars at WOT right next to them?

Here's to hoping that you only take yourself out if/when you lose it....
Its different over there, People on the streets most likely enjoyed it, ANd most certainly stepped away or watched out (common sense). When people see stuff like this they also have more common sense then we do in the states, it seems to me. I have many videos from the past 20 years to present of drg racing road racing rally and messing around on the streets of Lebanon, They love cars love to race and ALL understand this.

Dynamic GT2, I will be in amchit this summer, I must have a ride in this GT2!!

Old 11-21-2011, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by awdbiturbo1
Its different over there, People on the streets most likely enjoyed it, ANd most certainly stepped away or watched out (common sense). When people see stuff like this they also have more common sense then we do in the states, it seems to me. I have many videos from the past 20 years to present of drg racing road racing rally and messing around on the streets of Lebanon, They love cars love to race and ALL understand this.

Dynamic GT2, I will be in amchit this summer, I must have a ride in this GT2!!
you are welcome,pm me before you travel.