996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

FRAUD ALERT - Do You Know This Guy - REWARD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
We take this stuff serious, its not about the money, its the principle. Let me say the ball is rolling and this ****bag made a wrong move. Thank you Tial, GT3Chuck, Markski for adding in here.

From my findings, this guy uses the alias Jeff Menge, John Macedo. However to pick up the package from Fedex, he has to show a government ID. Unless he has that fake, we are looking for an individual who works at the Federal Reserve in San Francisco. He had the package shipped to the Reserve then picked it up less then .1 mile away at 71 Spear Street.
He told me long time ago he worked for Fed reserve.. hmmm..
anyways.. Odd because he didint do me wrong until the end...

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-16-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: edited for content
Old 11-15-2011, 03:50 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
markski: can i own u $4500.00 will pay tuesday.... will be in concord next mon i'll shoot by and see what high end looks like inside and look for a porsche

Old 11-15-2011, 04:26 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Situation resolved, please PM me for any questions

Last edited by vividracing; 12-01-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:34 PM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
How far away are you from his local? It might be worth a visit to place of employment (Federal Reserve) by you or a good friend of yours in his area. A long time ago my father ran an importing and mail-order business. Someone stiffed him from the other side of the country for about $5000. I paid him a visit with two of my most serious army buddies, and the results were excellent. There is no substitute for face to face.

Best of luck nailing this POS to the wall.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:36 PM
pumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond repute
Check cameras at the location where he signed for the stuff with UPS

Old 11-15-2011, 04:36 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Its more enjoyable to watch a person get put in prison for stupid crimes and mess up their life. Its not about the money....

Old 11-15-2011, 04:44 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
While this sucks for you guys it makes for excellent reading! Sounds like you're close to nabbing him.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:46 PM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
Its more enjoyable to watch a person get put in prison for stupid crimes and mess up their life. Its not about the money....
Agreed the principle is more important, but lets hope for both.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:47 PM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
i hope you guys find this C U N T.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:48 PM
pumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond repute
Ahhhh yes!!! The j merge is old dick997 who took
6 months to send me some injectors, but I did get them. I had a shipping address on an old phone but I don't think I have it anymore!!

Old 11-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Former Vendor
Spoke to Anthony Froyd on the phone.. Not our guy, but interesting enough we have some leads. Situation resolved, please PM me for any questions

Last edited by vividracing; 12-01-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:08 PM
enoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to behold
call the fedex and ask for the form of verification on pick up, then ask about security cameras in the lobby.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:08 PM
here what i got..payment looks like was out of his wires paypal account, he had sent me a check to hold until injectors finally arriVed but i tore it up. it did have the menge name with address on it but like i said its all gone. check and see what info paypal will giVe. he was claiming a dVorce at the time so I'm sure "mary menge" would be willing to roast his ****!!

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 0JH923638H6370730)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Nov 30, 2010 Payment For Mary Menge Completed ... -$250.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Nov 30, 2010 Charge From Credit Card CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete. Details $257.55 USD

Sent to:
Mary Menge (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
mary.menge@gmail.com

Amount sent:
-$250.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$7.55 USD
Net amount:
-$257.55 USD

Date:
Nov 30, 2010
Time:
14:25:33 PST
Completed

Subject:
You've got money!
Funding Type:
Credit Card
Funding Source:
$257.55 USD - Discover Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-6961
This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *MARYMENGE".

Spoke to Anthony Froyd on the phone.. Not our guy, but interesting enough we have some leads. Jeff Menge we are hunting you!

Old 11-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Former Vendor
Have the signature card already.

Originally Posted by enoyskt
call the fedex and ask for the form of verification on pick up, then ask about security cameras in the lobby.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
I banned cfi_luz from this site in March of 2009

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FRAUD ALERT - Do You Know This Guy - REWARD