996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

FRAUD ALERT - Do You Know This Guy - REWARD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 05:22 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Old 11-15-2011, 05:44 PM
Banned
Sql_pl is a splendid one to beholdSql_pl is a splendid one to beholdSql_pl is a splendid one to beholdSql_pl is a splendid one to beholdSql_pl is a splendid one to beholdSql_pl is a splendid one to beholdSql_pl is a splendid one to behold
Umh... secret service? Are you sure? How about sending Men in Black? I mean, don't you think Secret Service has some more important stuff to deal with than a $4500 clutch fraud?

Do not get me wrong but let's keep it realistic.

Good luck finding the guy, hopefully Menge is his real name and you will bust him, if it is his name I guess you are very close now.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:47 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Secret Service has jurisdiction with fraud like this as it is considered Mail Fraud. Good quick read, but this has been going on since 2006 and looks to be some serious activity. Its more then just our $4500.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:51 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
Secret Service has jurisdiction with fraud like this as it is considered Mail Fraud. Good quick read, but this has been going on since 2006 and looks to be some serious activity. Its more then just our $4500.
I got hit for $4500 my cost ... and retail was well over $7K...
if its the same person that is...
CC fraud is a Federal offense...

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Last edited by markski@markskituning; 11-15-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:51 PM
pumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond repute
Yeh they do other stuff particularly currency counterfeiting. Each a special on nat geo or something about them down in south America or some place.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:57 PM
Lyndon has a spectacular aura aboutLyndon has a spectacular aura aboutLyndon has a spectacular aura about
Try Postal Inspection Service for mail fraud. https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/

Old 11-15-2011, 06:32 PM
tscales is a splendid one to beholdtscales is a splendid one to beholdtscales is a splendid one to beholdtscales is a splendid one to beholdtscales is a splendid one to beholdtscales is a splendid one to behold
Secret Service gets involved with identify theft/identity fraud. Had a guy use my name MANY years ago. Tried the Policy and FBI. They both sent me to the Secret Service.

Interestingly, using my name was not illegal as long as he didn't use my SSN. Might have changed by now.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:44 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Jeff Menge bought some JIC coilovers from me in 2009, then proceeded to tell me.they never arrived. Fortunately I had all the proof I needed for the paypal dispute. He did mention something about a divorce. I'll look up the address when i get home.

Originally Posted by Sql_pl
Umh... secret service? Are you sure? How about sending Men in Black? I mean, don't you think Secret Service has some more important stuff to deal with than a $4500 clutch fraud?

Do not get me wrong but let's keep it realistic.

Good luck finding the guy, hopefully Menge is his real name and you will bust him, if it is his name I guess you are very close now.
Are you looking? This guy is stealing from a LOT of people. He needs to be stopped.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:05 PM
kwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud of
What a *******, thanks for keeping us informed. Hope Vivid and 911Tuning get some justice here.

Old 11-15-2011, 08:40 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
I got hit for $4500 my cost ... and retail was well over $7K...
if its the same guy that is...
CC fraud is a Federal offense...
Mark, if you need me , to fetch I'm a phonecall away.. You know I'm good at this .

Old 11-16-2011, 02:00 AM
LCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to behold
Guys - I suggest this disccussion to be held via PMs in case that P.o.S. is reading this post

We know what Vivid and Markski are victums - so lets send PMs to them whithout allerting scammer.

If there any other victums of the fraud they should put their names here so actions can be coordinated with them

Old 11-16-2011, 08:46 AM
Former Vendor
He can read all he wants... Because the proof and dots are connected. So he can man up or he can get tracked down and spend time behind bars. We have gone through this before ourselves and yea it took a year, but that piece of **** kid spent time behind bars.

Thanks Heavy and others for lookin out.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:23 AM
MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !
I was dealing with this guy and he stopped responding...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...997-996-a.html

Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
I banned cfi_luz from this site in March of 2009

Old 11-16-2011, 09:26 AM
Former Vendor
Probably bought or ordered with Stolen money.

Originally Posted by MY996TT
I was dealing with this guy and he stopped responding...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...997-996-a.html

Old 11-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Former Vendor
How awesome is this. Dude just emailed me with this... My response, call me or else.

"I was contacted about a fraud post you made online recently with my name. I briefly read through the post and was surprised to say the least at the claims being made. I've been around cars a long time and never ripped anyone off. I had a few issues of taking a long time to ship (which was admittedly my own fault) as I've been going through some serious health/life issues. That's not an excuse and I'll go no further than that. However, I really don't follow the story you posted nor do I have any knowledge of said events. But I also work in a field where I can't have this type of information posted online. Thus I'm contacting you man to man to see how this can be worked out. I've contacted our corporate attorney and he suggested first step was to contact you to see what we can do to settle this. I have been in touch with Mark, that's an unrelated issue due to my condition and you can verify with him. All that said, what is it going to take to resolve this? In case you don't know I've been going through treatment and been in and out of the hospital which you can verify. I physically couldn't get around on my own let alone steal something from anyone. But at the same time I can't have this manifesting and as I said I want to resolve this issue. What are your thoughts I assume you're a fair/honest guy. I would like the opportunity to settle this so I can take care of health issues, etc. Thanks

Jeff"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FRAUD ALERT - Do You Know This Guy - REWARD