996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

FRAUD ALERT - Do You Know This Guy - REWARD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 09:43 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
can't wait for u to get him.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
If you did screw me, and did not screw others, why are we "dancing" around the subject.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:58 AM
function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !
If he is so "sick" then why is he ordering parts. Why isn't he saving his money for medical bills? He must have Obama care which pays for everything..

Stick it to him hard!!! You know why credit cards fee, banks fees, and insurance fees are up? Crooks!! The honest people get stuck with it.

All can say is that I hope he stocks up on soap on a rope. Have fun at shower time!!

Old 11-16-2011, 10:08 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
People like this should not be tolerated.... stuff like this makes me sick...

Old 11-16-2011, 10:08 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
I hope IB bans the username from all websites. From other sources this guy is "opening" a shop in the bay area doing Vettes, Benz, PCars, etc. You can see his track avatar on the Corvette forums.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:12 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
I hope IB bans the username from all websites. From other sources this guy is "opening" a shop in the bay area doing Vettes, Benz, PCars, etc. You can see his track avatar on the Corvette forums.

Are you serious? Someone should alert the BBB and various other agencies. What a piece of ****

Old 11-16-2011, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor
The BBB is a worthless organization fyi. Pretty sure if this guy wants to keep his career as an Accountant at the Federal Reserve in San Francisco, he will man up.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:15 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
How awesome is this. Dude just emailed me with this... My response, call me or else.

"I was contacted about a fraud post you made online recently with my name. I briefly read through the post and was surprised to say the least at the claims being made. I've been around cars a long time and never ripped anyone off. I had a few issues of taking a long time to ship (which was admittedly my own fault) as I've been going through some serious health/life issues. That's not an excuse and I'll go no further than that. However, I really don't follow the story you posted nor do I have any knowledge of said events. But I also work in a field where I can't have this type of information posted online. Thus I'm contacting you man to man to see how this can be worked out. I've contacted our corporate attorney and he suggested first step was to contact you to see what we can do to settle this. I have been in touch with Mark, that's an unrelated issue due to my condition and you can verify with him. All that said, what is it going to take to resolve this? In case you don't know I've been going through treatment and been in and out of the hospital which you can verify. I physically couldn't get around on my own let alone steal something from anyone. But at the same time I can't have this manifesting and as I said I want to resolve this issue. What are your thoughts I assume you're a fair/honest guy. I would like the opportunity to settle this so I can take care of health issues, etc. Thanks

Jeff"
LOL, thats is pretty funny how all of the sudden he contacts you and markski, a bit after the thread went up.

he can save his alligator tears ,health divorce whatever , cause he was pulling the same on ls1 forums health issues etc, not beeing around while posting on the corvette forums.....

at this point you tell this ****** to pay you what he owes you...

Old 11-16-2011, 10:17 AM
Former Vendor
I dont need the money, he needs to be put away.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:33 AM

100000000% agree! It's not about the money anymore...

The fact that this piece of **** works at the federal reserve just burns a bit more... Aren't government employees held to a higher standard? An accountant none the less?

He is obviously not going to stop his scams and at this point looks more like a career criminal than a government employee......

Old 11-16-2011, 10:34 AM
Former Vendor
Look at the F150 or Ls1Tech forum links on page 2 or 3. This started back in 2006.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Take him down, take him down. I hate dishonest people.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Former Vendor
HeavyChevy please post your tracking number on your issue.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:05 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Let's get him locked up and married to Bubba...

Old 11-16-2011, 11:23 AM
function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !
I believe they can jerk his CPA license too. Might get a hold of the state to see what that takes. At least put in a complaint.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FRAUD ALERT - Do You Know This Guy - REWARD