996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

FRAUD ALERT - Do You Know This Guy - REWARD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 09:41 PM
texeck is a jewel in the roughtexeck is a jewel in the roughtexeck is a jewel in the rough
Well, I don't know that I need anything - but I am going to find something to buy from Vivid now. This thread is quite intriguing - and what a cool community! I'll buy something dangit...

Old 11-16-2011, 09:59 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by texeck
Well, I don't know that I need anything - but I am going to find something to buy from Vivid now. This thread is quite intriguing - and what a cool community! I'll buy something dangit...

I recommend the shoes

Old 11-16-2011, 11:02 PM
floridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud offloridaBMW has much to be proud of
Hope you get a satisfactory resolution Dan, keep us updated.

Ken

Old 11-17-2011, 08:58 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
I have alot of information that I am going to hold for now. But BELIEVE me this will be updated.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:05 AM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Wow I remember almost buying that EPL turbo kit he had... what a mess.

Old 11-18-2011, 03:13 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I can't wait to hear of how resolution will finally come to be. But I love when scum like this get what's coming to them! Justice awaits! Good luck Dan and Markski and to anyone else who was ever scammed by this lowlife!

Old 11-18-2011, 03:17 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Just google mapped the address and wow, looks like a pretty nice home. I hope it's confiscated as a result of being purchased with dirty money. I'm pretty sure things like this is how all those Govt seized homes come to auction! Dan please keep us updated!

Old 11-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
People like this are the worst. Someone tried to pull something like this on us, we won the chargeback on that one. He was from Washington though

Old 11-20-2011, 11:04 AM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Serial scammer.

Stone him.

Old 11-20-2011, 12:25 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if this is the same person that scammed several of us from Modesto, Ca!??!

Old 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
no common ip skeeter but similar modus operandi

Old 11-21-2011, 11:49 AM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
[quote=vividracing;3373699]How awesome is this. Dude just emailed me with this... My response, call me or else.

"I was contacted about a fraud post you made online recently with my name. I briefly read through the post and was surprised to say the least at the claims being made. I've been around cars a long time and never ripped anyone off. I had a few issues of taking a long time to ship (which was admittedly my own fault) as I've been going through some serious health/life issues. That's not an excuse and I'll go no further than that. However, I really don't follow the story you posted nor do I have any knowledge of said events. But I also work in a field where I can't have this type of information posted online. Thus I'm contacting you man to man to see how this can be worked out. I've contacted our corporate attorney and he suggested first step was to contact you to see what we can do to settle this. I have been in touch with Mark, that's an unrelated issue due to my condition and you can verify with him. All that said, what is it going to take to resolve this? In case you don't know I've been going through treatment and been in and out of the hospital which you can verify. I physically couldn't get around on my own let alone steal something from anyone. But at the same time I can't have this manifesting and as I said I want to resolve this issue. What are your thoughts I assume you're a fair/honest guy. I would like the opportunity to settle this so I can take care of health issues, etc. Thanks

Jeff"[/quote

Corporate attorney!~!~ What....is he consulting w ith the attorney general on this?

Good work guys. See it through to the end and get him what he deserves,

Old 11-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Good thing is the authorities are now involved....

Old 11-21-2011, 11:54 AM
TiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=$manager;3378146]
Originally Posted by vividracing
How awesome is this. Dude just emailed me with this... My response, call me or else.

"I was contacted about a fraud post you made online recently with my name. I briefly read through the post and was surprised to say the least at the claims being made. I've been around cars a long time and never ripped anyone off. I had a few issues of taking a long time to ship (which was admittedly my own fault) as I've been going through some serious health/life issues. That's not an excuse and I'll go no further than that. However, I really don't follow the story you posted nor do I have any knowledge of said events. But I also work in a field where I can't have this type of information posted online. Thus I'm contacting you man to man to see how this can be worked out. I've contacted our corporate attorney and he suggested first step was to contact you to see what we can do to settle this. I have been in touch with Mark, that's an unrelated issue due to my condition and you can verify with him. All that said, what is it going to take to resolve this? In case you don't know I've been going through treatment and been in and out of the hospital which you can verify. I physically couldn't get around on my own let alone steal something from anyone. But at the same time I can't have this manifesting and as I said I want to resolve this issue. What are your thoughts I assume you're a fair/honest guy. I would like the opportunity to settle this so I can take care of health issues, etc. Thanks

Jeff"[/quote

Corporate attorney!~!~ What....is he consulting w ith the attorney general on this?

Good work guys. See it through to the end and get him what he deserves,
"Federal Reserve" is in fact just a name

Old 11-21-2011, 12:02 PM
Former Vendor
I will say that if you have been scammed and feel that this person is who you dealt with, send me a PM and I will give you the contact I am dealing with at the SS.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FRAUD ALERT - Do You Know This Guy - REWARD