996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Lot of famous people here this week....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Lot of famous people here this week....

Wachovia Golf Tourny brings out some real nice faces....and the Hollywood crowd is here too for the action and parties.

I'm driving near the venue today when out of nowhere a Black SLR spins a u-turn and slams on down the road like a jet engine with afterburners on.

Holy $hit! What a sweet sight. Damn. Almost as nice as Tiger's honey.

Yeah, I'll be there tomorrow for the day, hanging with the bad boyz.

Last edited by Eric (Plug Guy); 05-07-2005 at 01:07 PM.
Old 05-07-2005, 01:52 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
She is smoking hot!

Old 05-07-2005, 01:58 PM
JasonJ is infamous around these parts
Yeah, and the girl is rather hot as well!

Old 05-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
That is Elin, isnt it?

Old 05-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, Elin is in da house.

Old 05-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Bill W is infamous around these parts
Eric are you going both days or just Saturday, I will be out there Sunday.

Old 05-07-2005, 02:31 PM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
I wish my nanny were that hot when I was a kid
(She was a nanny for Parnevik and met Tiger through him for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about)

Old 05-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Former Vendor
Originally posted by Bill W
Eric are you going both days or just Saturday, I will be out there Sunday.
Saturday only. If I went Sunday, the wife, and mother of my 3 kids, would not be happy. It is Mother's Day, you know.

I'll be at the 18th with the bankers, in the suite, with the BumperPlugs.com apparel on. Watch for me on TV.

Old 05-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Bill W is infamous around these parts
My wife (and mother of my children) bought me these tickets back at Christmas, she was not really happy last week when I reminded her that it was Mother's Day and she is the one who bought the tickets.

Old 05-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Former Vendor
Bill, you are a lucky guy.