996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

So, Let's See Your Other Cars....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 12:26 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ thanks buddy

Old 02-21-2012, 08:02 PM
JoeT is infamous around these parts
my daily

touareg diesel

I can't find a picture of the wife's daily so here's a file photo-hers is black an '06 CLS 55AMG

My summer car

Wife's summer car

bike

sold- but looking for another

Last edited by JoeT; 02-21-2012 at 08:05 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:38 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
How is the Touareg Diesel?

Old 02-22-2012, 08:30 AM
JoeT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bmoores
How is the Touareg Diesel?
It's ok...
I'm not much of an SUV guy, and when I sold my stage 2 allroad I looked for a replacement . It's bigger on the outside, but smaller on the inside than the audi was. It isn't as quick. Fit and finish isn't as good as the C5 audis, lots of rattles and squeeks.

If I was to do it again, I would have bought an older Touareg (with the V-10 diesel) or gone to a Q7 or a 535 wagon. I wish automakers would re-introduce sport wagons here in the states. There's a great market here for people that need the space, but don't like the SUV

Old 02-22-2012, 08:59 AM
tscales is a splendid one to beholdtscales is a splendid one to beholdtscales is a splendid one to beholdtscales is a splendid one to beholdtscales is a splendid one to beholdtscales is a splendid one to behold
Wagons are available. The new E63 wagon looks pretty cool. Twin turbo, 518hp/516tq.

http://www.mercedes-amg.com/?lang=usa#/e63e-overview

Might replace our E55 wagon with one in a few years (although I'll miss the instant gratification of a supercharger).

Old 02-22-2012, 09:11 AM
GMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of light
Here are mine:

Old 02-22-2012, 09:40 AM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
lots of ballers here

Old 02-22-2012, 12:26 PM
alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GMendoza
Here are mine:

Nice collection, congrats!

Old 02-22-2012, 01:15 PM
PaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ixotuckeroxi
hp #s in sig...

missing supra

missing porsche

Wow, that ZO6 looks amazing (as do the others). What make and model rims are those and what are the sizes? Well done!

Old 02-23-2012, 05:28 AM
Car_Girl is infamous around these parts
What's in the garage you ask?

1967 Pontiac GTO
2003 Ford E250 Econoline Van for motorcycle hauler - no photo
2006 BMW M Roadster Blk / Blk 6 spd (sold) - no photo
2007 BMW M Roadster Interlagos Blue / Blk 6 spd (sold)
2008 Audi RS 4 6spd Phantom Blk (recently sold)
2008 Acura MDX AWD - no photo
2009 Subaru WRX STi w/mods: turbo, intercooler, tune and more
2011 BMW M3 w/DCT

My dd would be the M3 if I didn't live in an area where it snows. Stock tires don't hook up on snow so I drive a ho-hum Acura most days in the winter. The Audi RS 4 was a beast in all terrain but I traded it just under two weeks ago for the M3 which I've always wanted. The M3 is a hard top Cabriolet with all the features available in the US bar one - the electronically adjustable suspension (3 settings). The M3 is by far the best 2wd car I've ever owned and the Acura MDX is by far the best AWD SUV I've ever owned.

Guys out there with the Porsche 911 Turbo S, double thumbs up! It's one of my favorite cars and maybe someday I'll add it to my collection.

The 67 GTO and Subie are my hubbie's. Oh yeah, we have a Ford E250 Econoline Van too - for the motorcycle collection.

I love the variety we have here in this thread. Thanks OP for starting this one!

Attached Images     
Old 02-23-2012, 08:16 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Awesome Camaro Paulie.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:02 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Lots of incredible vehicles here!

Old 02-23-2012, 09:54 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sunir
Here's my Race car E36 M3 Lightweight (CSL):

The uber boulevard cruiser and top down bruiser lol! -

The fun zippy little toy:

...and the beast...

Wanted to consolidate into one post...with the pics from a prior posting...here is a better couple of pics of the most recent addition to the stable:

Plan to do a full photshoot with my friend Chris for the Aston and then do a proper write-up on the car, flying to FL and picking her up...the journey back etc... but wanted more pics first

Oh on a side note I am thinking of selling the SL55 AMG, I love the car it's flawless inside and out and runs perfect also, plus I have a full extented full CSC warranty on it until April 2014. She is a nicely modded one-off complete build by a very well respected fabricator and builder in Arizona. The car is an absolute Rocket! If you or anyone you know is interested please email me at sunirghosal@hotmail.com and I will also put an ad up in the classifieds shortly. Since buying the Aston figured no need for two big front engine GT cars...plus free up some space in the garage.

Old 02-23-2012, 01:56 PM
ludd_3 is infamous around these parts
the toy

audi s2 sedan 869hp

Attached Images  
Old 02-23-2012, 07:47 PM
shredder has a spectacular aura aboutshredder has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Powell
DD (Pic of me headed to work the other day):
Are you sporting a mullet?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: So, Let's See Your Other Cars....