996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

AfterFX Customs - Porsche 996 Twin Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Former Vendor
Ryan@AfterFX is infamous around these partsRyan@AfterFX is infamous around these parts
Those wheels as far as I know we're discontinued awhile ago, but if you are interested in ones similar contact me.

Old 01-20-2012, 10:58 PM
M3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura aboutM3CAB has a spectacular aura about
So if he takes a turn really hard, does the screen turn 90 degrees for a second? LOL.

Great idea using the Ipad. Also where did you mount the McIntosh amp? I have one in the front, but can't stand where I have mine mounted up against the wall. Also where did the lock button, PSM, etc... buttons go? Thanks.

Old 01-21-2012, 09:51 AM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ryan@AfterFX
Those wheels as far as I know we're discontinued awhile ago, but if you are interested in ones similar contact me.
it will be great if you offer the same wheels , i saw them in ebay

Old 01-21-2012, 08:50 PM
nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !
Too busy for my taste, too many focal points and I prefer my stock interior with the nav that I never use. Less electronics and everything else is more for me, I'm sure the customer is very happy and it looks like you guys did a commendable job.

I've been in business building custom motorcycles from scratch and personalizing customers existing bikes since the '70s full time as pretty much my only job during my whole adult life. I have been totally self employed since the late '70s. I work hard and make a good living and have fun.

My point is, I create my customers dreams and if they have uncertainty as to exactly what they want, I try to see through their eyes and give them what appeals to their desires and personality. I don't like a lot of what I do as far as appealing to my specific tastes. What my customers think is extremely cool, awesome, hot and such, generally leaves me totally cold. I have to look at it like I am giving them their dream and the execution must be faultless. The challenge and reward for me is the innovation and quality of the job done and the ultimate satisfaction of the client.

Old 01-21-2012, 08:55 PM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Could user spacers on the wheels... they dont look like they fit right... also a little drop might help... just my opinion.

Old 01-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
What does the iPad setup run?

Old 01-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Former Vendor
Ryan@AfterFX is infamous around these partsRyan@AfterFX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by nick49
Too busy for my taste, too many focal points and I prefer my stock interior with the nav that I never use. Less electronics and everything else is more for me, I'm sure the customer is very happy and it looks like you guys did a commendable job.

I've been in business building custom motorcycles from scratch and personalizing customers existing bikes since the '70s full time as pretty much my only job during my whole adult life. I have been totally self employed since the late '70s. I work hard and make a good living and have fun.

My point is, I create my customers dreams and if they have uncertainty as to exactly what they want, I try to see through their eyes and give them what appeals to their desires and personality. I don't like a lot of what I do as far as appealing to my specific tastes. What my customers think is extremely cool, awesome, hot and such, generally leaves me totally cold. I have to look at it like I am giving them their dream and the execution must be faultless. The challenge and reward for me is the innovation and quality of the job done and the ultimate satisfaction of the client.
I can respect that. A lot of the projects we work on here are the same way. If I can help design and build the vehicle of their dreams that is all that matters.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ryan@AfterFX
I can respect that. A lot of the projects we work on here are the same way. If I can help design and build the vehicle of their dreams that is all that matters.
As a shop owner it is always so much more when you share a common vision for the project. But when you don't; well thats what employee's are for.

Old 01-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Tim, with all due respect, how dare you make a comment like: "you could have PM'd me?" When you are caught quoting a statement made to you in private? This is the second thread where I see you bashing out out of place. Please keep it out of here. I have no say, but I am sure I am not the only one seeing this behavior.

Old 03-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Former Vendor
david@afterfx is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Superfly
Pretty slick. iPad2 as a head unit? What sort of sound quality are you getting from it (like is the sound pushed from the headphone plug to an amp or did you rig a 'dock' output for it? Is it integrated through the Audison?
As Ryan stated before the sound is great. But their is one thing he didnt mention is that we found a company that produces a product that creates the Apple Digital handshake and allows the iPad to send digital out. This product then sends out a 4v analog output to the Audison Bit1. Having 3 McIntosh MCC 406 amps producing some amazingly warm accurate sound.