996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pumptech/Jitsu friendly tip vs 6spd continued

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
He was talking about turbos. GT35's.
Hello Captain Obvious.... I make joke Pauly-Wog....

__________________________________________________ _____________

And Tip-suck-O-matics are like making sexy time with goats. It is just not the way I roll. I have a RS6 track car that I have lost all love for because of the tip. I just never wanted to go to the effort to put a 6 speed in it either.

I know they are very often a faster way around the track most times but they are no fun. I would not even touch a PDK unless it was something my Sheila just had to drive.

Last edited by Engine Guy; 01-23-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Engine Guy
Hello Captain Obvious.... I make joke Pauly-Wog....

__________________________________________________ _____________

And Tip-suck-O-matics are like making sexy time with goats. It is just not the way I roll. I have a RS6 track car that I have lost all love for because of the tip. I just never wanted to go to the effort to put a 6 speed in it either.

I know they are very often a faster way around the track most times but they are no fun. I would not even touch a PDK unless it was something my Sheila just had to drive.
You will have to excuse Paulie, he just got back from vacation:

Old 01-23-2012, 07:59 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
All this banter reminds me of the "Tease a Todd" days. We would ask Todd how his wife enjoyed grocery shopping in his chicktronic Porsche. Ah the good old days.

Yea, thank God that's over.

Old 01-26-2012, 11:23 AM
bad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Its all good my friend, just some healthy testosterone driven car debate. I am right, of course but you know what, if the max mod bug really hits you (and I am pretty sure it will) and you build a tip that handles the power and beats my car, my hat will be off to you.

I noticed that bad 107 got on there and started name calling, pretty sad and uncalled for. BTW, be warned about him, my friends have seen him drive, and he is worse than my 4 year old. He can't even stay in his own lane. We like to do a lot of friendly roll ons here in Houston, and we are all sure not to invite him along, because he is a serious danger to everyone involved.

You on the other hand, are welcome. Paulie, Todd (BHT), Powell Ben (Moores, if he still has his car and others all like to do some friendly roll ons. A few years ago, a car w/ 800 whp could hang w/ the big dogs, but anymore you need 1k plus to play here in H town, so we just try and keep it fun and safe.

The Supra Nats are comming up, so you will get to see some of the amazing rides that will be there.
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings , just backing up a friend getting ganged up on! Although Pumptech is not going to be able to hang with anyone in Houston unless he picks up the mod pace.

And yes, when the corvette in front of me slammed on his brakes at 150 down to 50 (for no reason), I did not expect it and my car skidded a bit left to right.

Do you ever come up with any thoughts or ideas on your own? All you do is quote other people.

Old 01-26-2012, 03:02 PM
pumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond repute
so....how did the vette get in front of you??

Originally Posted by bad107
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Its all good my friend, just some healthy testosterone driven car debate. I am right, of course but you know what, if the max mod bug really hits you (and I am pretty sure it will) and you build a tip that handles the power and beats my car, my hat will be off to you.

I noticed that bad 107 got on there and started name calling, pretty sad and uncalled for. BTW, be warned about him, my friends have seen him drive, and he is worse than my 4 year old. He can't even stay in his own lane. We like to do a lot of friendly roll ons here in Houston, and we are all sure not to invite him along, because he is a serious danger to everyone involved.

You on the other hand, are welcome. Paulie, Todd (BHT), Powell Ben (Moores, if he still has his car and others all like to do some friendly roll ons. A few years ago, a car w/ 800 whp could hang w/ the big dogs, but anymore you need 1k plus to play here in H town, so we just try and keep it fun and safe.

The Supra Nats are comming up, so you will get to see some of the amazing rides that will be there.
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings , just backing up a friend getting ganged up on! Although Pumptech is not going to be able to hang with anyone in Houston unless he picks up the mod pace.

And yes, when the corvette in front of me slammed on his brakes at 150 down to 50 (for no reason), I did not expect it and my car skidded a bit left to right.

Do you ever come up with any thoughts or ideas on your own? All you do is quote other people.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:58 PM
ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pumptech

Ouch

Old 01-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pumptech

Old 01-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ant_8u
Ouch
You are right, I do like to quote people

Old 01-26-2012, 08:28 PM
pumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond repute
Can't we all just get along?!