996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Anyone with 20g's.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 12:35 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Thats right, and why you have to give me a 3 car jump

I'll give you the jump, not a problem.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
If i had to do it all over again I'd do 20g billets and be done. Then again the tials are awesome

Old 02-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Excellent. Lets see what is set up around the Supra nats. My part of Mexico is a big no go. You give me 3 and I will give the Walnut one.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:44 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Do you think you can run with the Big Dogs? You're gonna need more than 24/18's to run with any of the Houston boys.
Yes, its ridiculous here. Less than 1K at the wheels and you aren't even in the game. SW, Peter, Jamie will all be here w/ there 1500 hp TT Lambos. Scott is bringing his GTR (the one "only" making 900whp, not the R1K). And of course there will be plenty of big hp Supras and various other very fast cars.

Is Powell going to join in the fun?

Old 02-17-2012, 12:48 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Excellent. Lets see what is set up around the Supra nats. My part of Mexico is a big no go. You give me 3 and I will give the Walnut one.

If my math serves me correctly, that would give the Walnut 4 lengths from me? That would be pretty funny.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:55 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
wow I get 4 lengths from Todd. woo hoo

Old 02-17-2012, 01:30 PM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
Do you think you can run with the Big Dogs? You're gonna need more than 24/18's to run with any of the Houston boys.
No But I would throw on some k24/20s and meth then pray you guys run dry on race fuel...And then hope to out hole shot you ..Nice dream??..LOL...Maybe some day I will decide that I will want to get to your guys level...I am fairly happy at this time...How much of a spot do I get???...LOL..

Old 02-17-2012, 01:34 PM
pumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond repute
Ahhhh yes because 1000hp gets ya low 11's in Houston, unless your 18g tiptronic which gets ya well into the 10s

Old 02-17-2012, 02:09 PM
greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !
Been to tx supra meet 3 times. Under 1000 hp won't even get a second look lol

Old 02-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
well thats simply not true the people that speak have never had them on their car before more then likely. i can tell you that the spool is almost exactly like 18G's . but at higher boost with race gas the 20s destroy the 18s.

as mark said the white 20g car in MN, destroyed alot of cars hes on this forum, hopefully he will chime in .

Links, i would do the 20s over the 18s.
which part of my post is simply not true? in my previous post i clearly said the lag will probably not be much of an issue. or is it that K24 hot side is tiny.... well the hotside is TINY. as far as spool i agree ... thus my previous post

Originally Posted by prodigymb
20Gs shouldnt be much laggier then 18s.
i referred to all the people that keep saying how laggy they are and blah blah blah. when all they are doing is repeating something someone else said and never actually ran them.

on another note i keep hearing about all these hidden treasure killers. are there any videos and time slips of these cars actually performing or are there just fabled unicorn stories passed on from one fan boy to another through the internet?

on a side note. has your killer ever hit the track?

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 02-17-2012, 07:32 PM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
which part of my post is simply not true? in my previous post i clearly said the lag will probably not be much of an issue. or is it that K24 hot side is tiny.... well the hotside is TINY. as far as spool i agree ... thus my previous post

i referred to all the people that keep saying how laggy they are and blah blah blah. when all they are doing is repeating something someone else said and never actually ran them.

on another note i keep hearing about all these hidden treasure killers. are there any videos and time slips of these cars actually performing or are there just fabled unicorn stories passed on from one fan boy to another through the internet?

on a side note. has your killer ever hit t
Hi,you have a PM that would might like to read..

Old 02-17-2012, 09:17 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !

on a side note. has your killer ever hit the track?
eh... yeah as you were saying people talking about lag beeing an issue, as i was saying simply not true,not disagreeing with you just commenting on your post, and agreeing , that some people are clueless .

as for hidden treasures whos car are you reffering to the 20g car that i was talking about ? yeah theirs plenty .... the owner of the car is a member on here ill let him chime in...

what killer ?i never said i had a killer ,your the only one with the killer on here ....my car is a garage queen just for show...

Old 02-18-2012, 10:04 PM
uschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Blockhed
If i had to do it all over again I'd do 20g billets and be done. Then again the tials are awesome
Hi Blockhead- What is your opinion of these two turbos? Why would you have done the 20g's?

Old 02-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
I was joking around. If you're going to do all the mods might as well come with the big boy turbos because when done right the tial 3076's or Markskis turbos will run some nice numbers. My car is a bum with issues and it went 11.1 on low boost, come march or april I hope to have it 100% and go out raping local GM boys

Old 02-18-2012, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by pumptech
Ahhhh yes because 1000hp gets ya low 11's in Houston, unless your 18g tiptronic which gets ya well into the 10s
You're funny Pumpy. Are you still staring at a garage full of parts asking everyone for advice on how to put it all back together or do you have a working vehicle? Get your car running, then throw stones. Deal?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone with 20g's.