996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Anyone want to join me at Watkins Glen on October 7??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 07:28 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Anyone want to join me at Watkins Glen on October 7??

I will be going to Watkins Glen on October 7 with PDA. Is anyone else interested in joining me?

Old 05-25-2005, 07:32 AM
Dave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to behold
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm scheduling my anniversary trip for the previous weekend and will very likely go to the Glen on Friday and Sat only. I'll work on getting my check in to PDA.

Give me a holler. I want to talk to you some more re Alpine.

Old 05-25-2005, 11:14 AM
seh1 is infamous around these parts
watkins glen

ken,

nice meeting you sunday. lost you on the phone yesterday and then straight into meetings. i hooked up with ron and will drop car off tomorrow. he even offered to drive me to newark for my flight...

i'll join in october as well.

best,

sean

Old 05-25-2005, 05:06 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
I would love to! Please pm me with the details. I'm missing out on the glen with my PCA club (Potomac) so this would be great

Old 05-25-2005, 07:12 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
EVERYONE!!!!
If you are seriously interested, you must do the following:
Click here PDA
and navigate to registration and sign up for the dates mentioned. I am already signed up for Friday, October 7 and might go for Saturday the 8th as well.

You will need to fill in the registration form, print it out and send it to PDA with a check. That is the only way you will be included.

Last edited by KPV; 05-25-2005 at 07:14 PM.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:46 AM
KPV
Rockitman,
Have you signed up yet? You promised!!

Old 05-28-2005, 08:11 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by KPV
Rockitman,
Have you signed up yet? You promised!!
Yes, believe it or not, I will be taking care of that small detail next week for 10/7. It's only fitting that my first track day is where I saw my first road race. 1973 US Grand Prix @ the Glen.

Old 05-28-2005, 08:20 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
figured I better act now while some beers are in me....
Check goes out tommorow.

Finished

Registration made at 21:57:31 on Friday, May 27 for:

Christian MXXXXX
20 JamXXX Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065

You have been registered for the following event days:

Friday, October 7th at Watkins Glen for $ 275.00

Total cost: $275.00

Your confirmation number for this order is: 444XX2.

Payment must be made in advance when applying for multiple event discounts.

PLEASE NOTE: Although we have received notice that you are interested in reserving space for these events, your spot is NOT guaranteed until we receive your payment.

Instructions:

Please print this page, and mail it with your check to:

PDA
1372 Main Ave.
Clifton, NJ 07011

Please print or save a copy of this page for your records, and please write your confirmation number on your check.

Be sure to print out and bring A Vehicle Tech Inspection Sheet with you on the day of the event.

Old 06-02-2005, 04:55 PM
KPV
So, is anyone else registered?

Old 06-02-2005, 05:52 PM
So Ken...I got an RMS leak, i think as discussed previously. Tech inspection sheet says no oil leaks so I am wavering on closing the deal by sending my check in. Basically, I need to get it fixed, for I am not sure if any oil leaks while driving...ie "oil on the track" is not acceptable and a diservice to others...My car leaks about 3 drops after setting for a couple of days. Could it be leaking while driving it??? I don't know. Not happy about the prospect of my dealer dropping my tranny to get to the seal, especially since this would be their first GT3 repair....So I am on the fence at this moment.... frown!

Old 06-02-2005, 08:12 PM
KPV
Chris,
3 drops/couple days is hardly a cause for concern for you or anyone on the track, I assure you. Send in your payment and get pysched. It is a non-issue.

Old 06-02-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by KPV
Chris,
3 drops/couple days is hardly a cause for concern for you or anyone on the track, I assure you. Send in your payment and get pysched. It is a non-issue.
all righty then !
check goes out tommorrow...

By the way, I am psyched. Gotta buy a nice helmet(what's more important than your head?). I have been looking at a few Simpsons snell SA rated jobs, nomex lined. Any other quality comfortable and light ones to check out? Willing to spend up to $600...or whatever

Old 06-02-2005, 09:53 PM
since I'm on a roll, I registered for this event too being that I know that after my first event, I will need another...Lime Rock. Only 2 hrs from my crib...

Finished

Registration made at 23:30:00 on Wednesday, June 1 for:

Christian Moynihan
20 Jamison Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065

You have been registered for the following event days:

Saturday, November 5th at Lime Rock Park for $ 265.00

Total cost: $265.00

Your confirmation number for this order is: 549XXX.

Payment must be made in advance when applying for multiple event discounts.

Old 06-03-2005, 09:21 AM
KPV
Excellent Chris!!!

So, who else is going? Come on guys!!!

Dave?
Dmilzoff?
Jroy?
Vipertestarossa?