996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Car Failed Emissions Test.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Turbo Singh is infamous around these parts
537 1256

Old 07-14-2012, 09:24 AM
Racin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant future
Any updates?

My car too failed aircare with 100 cell cats and i have replaced the exhaust with stock, new plugs and a can of "guaranteed to pass" additive.

Just running the tank through the car before i re-test.

Old 07-15-2012, 12:45 AM
Racin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant future
I ran half a tank of fuel with the "Guaranteed to pass" stuff in the tank , along with the stock exhaust and I passed.

I was worrying bc the afr showed rich most of the time. WHat a pain to swap exhausts just to get a pass but the alternative is not driving!!.

I have the number of the guy i borowed the exhaust off of in vancouver if you want it.

Old 07-17-2012, 10:25 AM
gearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond repute
I just got my car to pass air care in Vancouver yesterday with a speedtech xflow and 100 cell cats as well as an epl stage 2 tune which turns the post o2's into ready mod only. No problems, they never put my car on the dyno they have always just plugged in the computer.
Go to the location on united blvd in coquitlam, that way at least they won't do a sniff test just a computer check.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
OME tune? after market?
are you using the bad shell 94 octane?

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL