996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

High HP PROTOMOTIVE cars please check in here:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 11:28 AM
Banned
MannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
There are 80+ cars there of all makes with 800+ whp. Mike and I were the only Pcars. I'd like to get 5-6+ heavy hitting Proto Cars.
Why not post same thread in 997 turbo section? There is guys who MAY interest such as Keith, Van, Eddie and others.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:00 PM
TTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the rough
You should have a tuner shoot out. Wouldn't mind seeing that! Just an idea as that would be the ultimate IMHO.

Old 05-22-2012, 04:38 AM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
I'm definitely going to the next event. i would love to race against UGR. we have the same mph in 1/4 mile. DATE PLEASE..

Old 05-22-2012, 08:28 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBELLO RACING
I'm definitely going to the next event. i would love to race against UGR. we have the same mph in 1/4 mile. DATE PLEASE..

It will be in the fall. Date is not set yet. This is an invite only event so stay in touch (register) here at TSS www.texasspeedsyndicate.com.

Last edited by BlackHorseTurbo; 05-22-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Banned
MannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the rough
Wow...When did u trapped 177mph?
Nice to see you again ran with big boys!

Old 05-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
I'm already signed up for next year's TI, but I'll be in a Switzer 997TT.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:36 PM
gtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud of
I'm looking to make contact with other drivers with a high horsepower (800rwhp at least) PROTOMOTIVE Porsche builds that would be interested in a side by side roll-racing runway event in Texas in the Fall. If you are interested, PM me or check in here.
I would be interested and could possibly bring a couple of my Proto GT2s. Hopefully, my E85 3.8 will be finished soon.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:52 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I'm already signed up for next year's TI, but I'll be in a Switzer 997TT.

Good, that's cool Scott. Todd tunes Tym's cars right?

Old 05-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by gtovan
I would be interested and could possibly bring a couple of my Proto GT2s. Hopefully, my E85 3.8 will be finished soon.

Excellent.

Old 05-22-2012, 04:19 PM
bad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond repute
Softronic tunes most of Tym's cars...

Old 05-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
No. Tym works with Softronic to do his current Porsche tunes. But my setup won't have anything to do with Softronic at all. It'll be all Tym.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 05-22-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:03 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MannschaftQ8
Wow...When did u trapped 177mph?
Nice to see you again ran with big boys!
tested at 33psi i am very close to that

Old 05-23-2012, 08:57 AM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Oh, that would be awesome!

Old 05-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
No. Tym works with Softronic to do his current Porsche tunes. But my setup won't have anything to do with Softronic at all. It'll be all Tym.

check.

Old 05-23-2012, 09:15 AM

You will only be invited if you promise to lift the front tires from a 60 roll.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: High HP PROTOMOTIVE cars please check in here: