996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Be careful who gets near your car! (New exhaust thread)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 10:34 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Be careful who gets near your car! (New exhaust thread)

So my car is in the shop for a few routine things. Apparently Paulie decided he thought he could help. It looks as if he is having "relations" with my intercooler. Or maybe he thinks it's a urinal. His eyes are getting bad. I also think he needs a hair cut.

I also decided to try the new exhaust from EBWerks. Video clips to follow.

Last edited by BlackHorseTurbo; 06-24-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:03 AM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
The same thing happened to my new Yamaha R1 several years ago, one of my friends thought he would ride my new bike before I did. I heard there was actual ***** penetration in both holes at the back of my bike; with pictures of the said act but without skin showing. Some guys at some dealerships just realy have a bad sense of humor.

My advise to you is rinse that part of your car with spray nine as you never know what it might catch!

Old 06-15-2012, 11:13 AM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Intercooler oriface much too large. Thinking he is looking for a vacuum line...

Old 06-15-2012, 11:16 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MBailey
urine/meth combo injection anyone????

Old 06-15-2012, 11:35 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MBailey
Actually intercooler oriface little tight.

Maybe little large for you.

Old 06-15-2012, 11:40 AM
911law is infamous around these parts911law is infamous around these parts
Post videos ASAP. You will enjoy it, will completely transform the car.

Old 06-15-2012, 11:40 AM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Actually intercooler oriface little tight.

Maybe little large for you.
I knew it wouldnt take long!! LOL!!

Old 06-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by 911law
What?

You mean the Paulie injection? The pic is enough for me! Todd might wish for less transformation! LOL!!

Old 06-15-2012, 12:02 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 911law
Do you have this exhaust? What are your thoughts?

Old 06-15-2012, 12:08 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Subbed for more vids of the EBWerks!

Old 06-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Pls do a review as soon as you can, being I am on the brink of choosing between this exhaust (leaning heavly to this, but worried about I cabin noise), Speedtech 3.0 straight X and a used Speedtech3.0 FULL system (cats , muffler). AUTOWERKS has my ca and will be ready for an exhaust on my car by the end of next week and I do not want to be the reason my car is not out of the shop because I do not have my parts to them on time.
Look forward to your review!!

Old 06-15-2012, 02:34 PM
The parts of the EB exhaust are fitting very well to each other. This is the first one EB has done for a big turbo 996 so we shall see how it comes together. Here is a fabspeed cat delete pipe next to EB's cat delete pipe. EB's is 3" straight through, as Fabspeed's drops to 2 1/2" for the Vband connection. The reason for the purchase of the EB Exhaust is because the straight pipes have rendered me deaf. But, I will most likely continue to use the straight pipes for track events.

Installing the EB Exhaust.

Old 06-15-2012, 04:39 PM
911law is infamous around these parts911law is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Do you have this exhaust? What are your thoughts?
Yes.

Simply put, the best sounding exhaust on a Porsche I have ever heard, ever.

It will scream at high revs, check out the review I did on it in the forums here somewhere.

I had catless tubi's on my 430 - the EBWerks is as loud or louder, but oh so sweet. I would very much like to hear what it sounds like with larger turbos.

Enjoy

Old 06-15-2012, 05:27 PM
ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBWerks
Thanks Todd for being patient and working with us, we really appreciate it. Unfortunately, Todd will not be able to get the exhaust going until Monday or Tuesday the latest. This was our first exhaust that went onto GT35R’s and we learned that the catless delete section is 1” to long with the GT35r’s, that it hits his bumper with our X pipe. Since X pipe is unique it needs a wavy and upward leading pipe after the catless section to merge to the X. I have provided Todd an overnight label, I should hopefully get this tomorrow, and I’ll get my fabricator on it tomorrow and hopefully ship it back tomorrow before FedEx last call at noon. I will overnight it to you Todd, to get you back on the road asap. Latest you should have it is Tuesday, if we have to wait till Monday to ship out. The great thing about making our exhaust locally is the fact that we can deal with these small issues that we run into and provide a fast turnaround. Again, I’m very sorry for the loss of time Todd.......
THAT is awesome customer service!!
High-Five my friend, and rep points heading your way

Old 06-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Duane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Just cleaning the dust off your brake rotors for you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Be careful who gets near your car! (New exhaust thread)