996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:44 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Man all these big names/builds are going to fun to see in one place. Hopefully I'll bring enough!

Old 08-29-2012, 09:36 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Man all these big names/builds are going to fun to see in one place. Hopefully I'll bring enough!
Hey i think you will do just fine.I dont think there will be many ( if any) that will go undefeated all weekend so i wouldn't worry too much.

Old 08-29-2012, 09:37 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MCGT3
Thanks TopGun! Kevin spoke very highly of you and your car. I know you wanted to run him in the car. Not exactly sure how the match ups work, but I'd be happy to run you if you're not already full on your dance card.
Congrats on your new (to you) car!Its a beast and runs real strong!Lots of Luck with it.

Old 08-29-2012, 09:58 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Hey i think you will do just fine.I dont think there will be many ( if any) that will go undefeated all weekend so i wouldn't worry too much.
It will def. be a fun weekend and a lot of the races will come down to driving error (or lack of traction). Though at least you all do have some support about driving your own cars. Matt and Zac have tried to enforce a voting system that since it will only be Matt and I; that Matt is the default driver because "I suck". I had to use the proper wording. I can do my 60-130 and 1/4 passes myself but he said I'm not consistant. I will be proving Matt wrong (I hope!). LOL

Old 08-29-2012, 10:10 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Congrats on your new (to you) car!Its a beast and runs real strong!Lots of Luck with it.
Thanks Joe, it should be in Houston on Tuesday - I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:51 PM
SUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of light
MCGT3 congrats on the purchase! That's a nice car! I happen to be a new Porsche owner myself! Welcome to the club!

All these Porsches @ TI will be an Epic Event! There will be a lot of fast cars and great drivers! I'm with you Powell a consistent driver will be the victor though!

Old 08-30-2012, 11:53 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MCGT3
Thanks TopGun! Kevin spoke very highly of you and your car. I know you wanted to run him in the car. Not exactly sure how the match ups work, but I'd be happy to run you if you're not already full on your dance card.

I think Im booked, but Im sure we can do somthing...

Old 08-30-2012, 11:55 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !

Like Joe said "you'll be fine" just drive...

Old 08-31-2012, 07:23 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
ok so i found the link for Todd aka BHT to give us a Live feed. http://www.ustream.tv/producer

Old 09-01-2012, 02:20 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
CONGRATS!!!...you purchased one fast car!!! Good luck Todd

NOT funny Thomas! All you rookies are screwed. Experience will prevail!

Old 09-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Un-prepped surfaces are where I do best.

(Language Warning - Movie Part)

Old 09-01-2012, 10:27 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYIKdQcqbjI
LMAO... Chris good luck brother.. i think your car will do very well... plus u can drive too..

Old 09-01-2012, 11:26 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
If not send Matt out to flatten there tires!!

Originally Posted by unvmy996

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYIKdQcqbjI
LMAO... Chris good luck brother.. i think your car will do very well... plus u can drive too..

Old 09-11-2012, 08:17 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Thanks Joe! I've been playing with it a few hours a day at least since I got it. Todd and I both agree that while the car is strong, my driving skills will prevent me from even a respectable showing at TI. There are apparently NO turns!!

Old 09-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by SUPRAVIPER
MCGT3 congrats on the purchase! That's a nice car! I happen to be a new Porsche owner myself! Welcome to the club!

All these Porsches @ TI will be an Epic Event! There will be a lot of fast cars and great drivers! I'm with you Powell a consistent driver will be the victor though!
Thanks man! I've heard about your car - looking forward to seeing it (most likely the back end as it pulls away...).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition