996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBELLO RACING
won't be the first time. you fund the trip i'll be there! if not i'm pretty sure i can find a UGR LAMBO in long Island to race.
So your personal reasons are you can't afford to make the trip? Maybe TI isn't for you.

Old 09-26-2012, 06:53 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
I guess you're right too much for me. i'm just a one man band trying to do everything. Wish you guys the best

Old 09-26-2012, 07:18 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
You win some and you lose some. Good luck Eddie with your home maybe next time?
Robert

Old 09-26-2012, 07:22 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mullet
So your personal reasons are you can't afford to make the trip? Maybe TI isn't for you.
mr mullet although i am dissapointed that the grudge match wont happen, hey sometimes life brings you other priorities.

i mean for anyone its not that easy to truck half way across the country ,tow the car down , gas , hotels , and the time....

anyway best of luck to everyone.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
mr mullet although i am dissapointed that the grudge match wont happen, hey sometimes life brings you other priorities.

i mean for anyone its not that easy to truck half way across the country ,tow the car down , gas , hotels , and the time....

anyway best of luck to everyone.
Agreed, there is no reason to insult someone for have priorities over racing.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:44 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Maybe we can start a fund?

I will contribute just so i can shake hands with the legendary Eddie Bello and see Mullet yell, pout, scream and cry from disgust.

Originally Posted by EBELLO RACING
won't be the first time. you fund the trip i'll be there! if not i'm pretty sure i can find a UGR LAMBO in long Island to race.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:50 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
I agree, take are of yourself and that what is important. Though many of us are disappointed, there are always other events.

I am serious about starting the Eddie Bello/TI travel fund

Last edited by turtle n hare; 09-26-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:43 PM
SUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of light
How much money you talking Eddie? Pm me or let me know!

Stacy
520-548-1442

Last edited by UrbanHotrod; 09-27-2012 at 05:08 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:44 PM
SUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of light
I meant to type money! Sorry

Old 09-27-2012, 05:10 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SUPRAVIPER

Stacy
520-548-1442
This is why we are called a community

Helping each other out. Not bashing each other. *some* people should learn from Stacy

Old 09-27-2012, 06:00 AM
Former Vendor
Speed Syndicate has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Syndicate has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Syndicate has a spectacular aura about
ebello: Sorry to hear about personal issues cropping up and we all hope you bounce back quickly.

Over the past few weeks we have focused more on airfield prep. We tested at the airfield last weekend and took the following videos. Main reason for testing was to iron out the new speed trap. We will have a dedicated speed trap for each lane with an LED read out. Here are the videos.

Fall Teaser Video

Bob H. (UR TTSL) Testing

Ross (Supra) v. Will (CTSV) Testing

For those of you who will be coming down, please read the following. If you have any questions, please PM me or post up.

1. The vinyl numbers for your cars and the custom TSS decals that were made were all stolen from my porch last week. It's been a real challenge to get past this. Darin (74GTS) will have new vinyl numbers made and will hand them out at the event. The TSS decals are a sunk cost.

2. Drivers gift boxes have been packed and should be shipping soon. Inside you will find your passes, tshirts, and some other stuff. Keep your eyes peeled for the packages. I don't want your packages getting ripped off when dropped off. You can tell your local mailman to not leave packages at your door if you have any concerns.

3. Your pass has a QR code on it. To read that code with your smart phone, download Qrafter app. It's free and reads the best.

4. When you arrive at the hotel, check in with valet and they will direct you to our assigned lots. Don't try to enter from the rear and unchain the barricades or our onsite police will kick your ***.

5. At the airfield if your not towing a race car or driving one, you will not be allowed into the pit. Pull your truck, trailer, and ramps onto the grass. No exceptions All other cars have to park behind the hangar.

6. The most important thing: have fun with your friends! That's what makes these events, period.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:05 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
I meant to type money! Sorry
I'll pitch in if it helps get Eddie down here.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:29 AM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
I'll pitch in if it helps get Eddie down here.
I'll gladly contribute as well. Eddie, if you PM Stacy with details I'm sure there are plenty of us here that will join together and get you to TI !

If there is anyone here that doesn't understand how unforseen issues can impact your plans - consider yourself very lucky.

I certainly didn't foresee pulling the motor in my car this week, and if I wasn't very lucky - between just paying for the car, and now this - I'd be out.

Good luck EBello, and I hope to see you at TI.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:32 AM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mullet

Stacy
ooo the differences in people eh

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 09-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prodigymb
ooo the differences in people eh
Honestly if he hadn't talked so much **** in my build thread in the Lambo section I would have posted something much more nice online. Dude talked alot of smack, just sayin. This being a P car forum and Bello being your Ace, I understand where you are coming from.

BTW if you know me personally you would know what kind of (nice) person I am.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition