996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:22 AM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mullet
Honestly if he hadn't talked so much **** in my build thread in the Lambo section I would have posted something much more nice online. Dude talked alot of smack, just sayin. This being a P car forum and Bello being your Ace, I understand where you are coming from.

BTW if you know me personally you would know what kind of (nice) person I am.
Funny thing about the internet is..... Posts carry no tone, people dont know you ( alot of times) and only read what you post. Given that you are clearly wealthy, making comments like that doesnt say anything positive about you.

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 09-27-2012, 09:30 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Stacey hit me up on the donation stuff. Powell Brothers Racing (Matt and I) would love to see the baddest Porsche make it down.

Jason we know you are a nice guy you offer your hang out for meets, had hot dog, water, drinks at (TX2K11 or 12), and plenty of other stuff. Regardless **** happens with smack talk. Thats what it all is in the end.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:37 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prodigymb
Funny thing about the internet is..... Posts carry no tone, people dont know you ( alot of times) and only read what you post. Given that you are clearly wealthy, making comments like that doesnt say anything positive about you.
mark hit this right on the money !!Mullet, i dont know you but i hear you are a nice guy , but like mark said above, it does not look good.

smack talking or not ,**** happens/life happens...

not everyone is blessed or as fortunate as other people.

Im down also to donate with the rest of the guys to get bello down.

Old 09-27-2012, 10:02 AM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PALETTE
This is why we are called a community

Helping each other out. Not bashing each other. *some* people should learn from Stacy

Old 09-27-2012, 10:13 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Mullet is a cool dude and ALWAYS down to help...bello was a dic& to Mullet so why would Mullet step up to help out? That is crazy....having said that I would chip in a few bucks to see mullet walk bello.
Peter

Last edited by houstonT; 09-27-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:47 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
I personally know Jason (mullet) he can be arrogant at times but for the most he is a good hearted person. Sometimes people get offended in forums(ex Peters post) & as they age, they will see all the bravado talk makes individuals look silly (I know from experience).

Old 09-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Mullet is a cool dude and ALWAYS down to help...bello was a dic& to Mullet so why would Mullet step up to help out? That is crazy....having said that I would chip in a few bucks to see mullet walk bello.
Peter
Peter do you know if the BL Lambo is coming to the event?

Old 09-27-2012, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
I personally know Jason (mullet) he can be arrogant at times but for the most he is a good hearted person. Sometimes people get offended in forums(ex Peters post) & as they age, they will see all the bravado talk makes individuals look silly (I know from experience).
Says the man who reply's to my text at 5:25am and not 8:30pm last night. Don't worry Paul I'm at 10:30 to 11pm and up by 6-7am now. It just happened one day

Old 09-27-2012, 11:07 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Every body thats getting on Mullet needs a reality check .Bello talked major **** and needs to back it up or stay home . Everybody has sacrifices they have to make to go to an event like this whether monetary or personal. I personally want him there but taking up a fund is rediculous . He does own a Porsche .

Old 09-27-2012, 11:38 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prodigymb
Originally Posted by unvmy996
mark hit this right on the money !!Mullet, i dont know you but i hear you are a nice guy , but like mark said above, it does not look good.

smack talking or not ,**** happens/life happens...

not everyone is blessed or as fortunate as other people.

Im down also to donate with the rest of the guys to get bello down.
As others have said Mullet is a stand up guy. That can't be said enough. He's fortunate to be in the position he is but he never begrudges anyone anything IF they deserve it ........ I would imagine that would exclude smack talkers.

If either of you had dealt with the smack talk that Mullet got from Bello you probably wouldn't be throwing your wallet on the table either. Just my .02

Old 09-27-2012, 12:26 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
I have met Mullet and I know Bello...I will not comment on Mullet because I don't really know him. I will not comment on Bello..

That being said. Anybody want to start a collection for some nice Jordan's I would like to wear at TI?

This is something we do to play, not that serious! If he cant go then don't, pay your bills first!!!

Old 09-27-2012, 12:48 PM
At this point this is now how I feel...

Trying to work, finish the car, and finish our Toy Box. Luckily we are kicking *** at that.

Shameless plug for pics of our Toy Box build out!

Last edited by Powell; 09-27-2012 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:54 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
As others have said Mullet is a stand up guy. That can't be said enough. He's fortunate to be in the position he is but he never begrudges anyone anything IF they deserve it ........ I would imagine that would exclude smack talkers.

If either of you had dealt with the smack talk that Mullet got from Bello you probably wouldn't be throwing your wallet on the table either. Just my .02
has nothing to do with wallet throwing , and im not saying that he should offer to pitch in for the trip.i wouldnt expect him to...

if you re read my posts, it has nothing to with mullet pitching in, its just the one comment about, not being able to afford it , then the texas inv. isn for you.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:14 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
has nothing to do with wallet throwing , and im not saying that he should offer to pitch in for the trip.i wouldnt expect him to...

if you re read my posts, it has nothing to with mullet pitching in, its just the one comment about, not being able to afford it , then the texas inv. isn for you.
If you go somewhere talking **** you are going to make sure that you back it up amirite? That is the point Mullet was making. Eddie knew where TI was and the logistics of getting here. He's been to Texas before and he's no-showed plenty of other times. You don't talk smack to people halfway across the country and not show. If you don't have the means to back it up don't talk smack.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:20 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Oh well, without Bello, I guess I'm going to have to drag Tom and Joe.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition