996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Oh well, without Bello, I guess I'm going to have to drag Tom and Joe.
So does this mean when I beat you that I technically beat the other two?

Old 09-27-2012, 01:29 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Not gonna happen ToyBox boi. Bring it. I told Steve to weld your coolant pipes in backwards.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Not gonna happen ToyBox boi. Bring it. I told Steve to weld your coolant pipes in backwards.
Reverse coolant means faster! SUCKER!!!! There is some kind of physics thing about that! LOL!

Old 09-27-2012, 02:12 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Lol at the both of you!! Too funny!!

Old 09-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Mullet is a cool dude and ALWAYS down to help...bello was a dic& to Mullet so why would Mullet step up to help out? That is crazy....having said that I would chip in a few bucks to see mullet walk bello.
Peter
I have no interest in this but I have paid highly in time and money to help people out with zero return. My take on this is a simple one. I would pony up and shut down the BS and let the chips fall where they may. If you feel Eddie has the upper hand I understand that too. Lets face it Eddie has 20 plus years on that platform. He is a major street racer and you guys brought a race to him not him to a race.

Old 09-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Reverse coolant means faster! SUCKER!!!! There is some kind of physics thing about that! LOL!
Jetski tricks work on porches too?

Old 09-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
Jetski tricks work on porches too?
I was going for the old LT1 reference cooled reference LOL!

But Tim you need to quit giving out secrets before people catch on and charge!

Old 09-27-2012, 02:28 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Awesome, I'm glad you're going to be there to "watch" them work on mine while I'm out of town...

Old 09-27-2012, 03:17 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Damn..anybody? I really wanted to rock some new kicks...

Old 09-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by topgun
Damn..anybody? I really wanted to rock some new kicks...
Don't worry Tom I did buy you a stepping stool to get in our trailer if you want to hang out in the AC.

Old 09-27-2012, 04:57 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Don't worry Tom I did buy you a stepping stool to get in our trailer if you want to hang out in the AC.
Thanks bro...and I almost thought there was no luv for me..

Old 09-27-2012, 05:24 PM
In return for your kindness, I will bring you some NY bagels!! You will need some comfort food after I tear your a$$ up...

Old 09-27-2012, 05:27 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
In return for your kindness, I will bring you some NY bagels!! You will need some comfort food after I tear your a$$ up...
Thaths tho thweet thailor! Didn't know you batted both sides of the plate.

Old 09-27-2012, 05:34 PM
Thaths tho thweet thailor! Didn't know you batted both sides of the plate.
Sorry champ..that's Sloss. Wrong guy

Old 09-27-2012, 06:13 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
So in summary Bello can't go and Tom and I are gonna get drug by Todd who in turn is gonna get drug by Chris.So that means Chris is buying dinner and beer for all.Im cool with that.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition