996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-04-2012, 07:10 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Crunch time boys and girls ...it's gonna be a long a$$ haul to Texas! All good friendly competition . May we all make it home in one piece

Old 10-04-2012, 07:43 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
I wish everyone the best of luck

Old 10-05-2012, 06:04 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
Crunch time boys and girls ...it's gonna be a long a$$ haul to Texas! All good friendly competition . May we all make it home in one piece
Have a safe trip Tom. See you next week!

Old 10-05-2012, 10:14 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
With heavy heart and great sorrow I will not be able to attend TI.

Hopefully, everyone I had a grudge match with is able to get another one lined up.

Best of luck to everyone. Be safe and I'll see you in March for TX2K13.

Old 10-05-2012, 10:32 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
With heavy heart and great sorrow I will not be able to attend TI.

Hopefully, everyone I had a grudge match with is able to get another one lined up.

Best of luck to everyone. Be safe and I'll see you in March for TX2K13.

Eric, got your PM ..wish you could make it!! would've been nice to see you again with the rest of the 6speeders. Don't stress the grudge match, You didn't have a chance . You will be missed!

Tom

Old 10-05-2012, 10:56 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Eric, got your PM ..wish you could make it!! would've been nice to see you again with the rest of the 6speeders. Don't stress the grudge match, You didn't have a chance . You will be missed!

Tom

You know what this means Tom? I have a grudge available. You wanna get drug instead?

Sorry to hear this Eric. I'll see you in the Spring.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
You know what this means Tom? I have a grudge available. You wanna get drug instead?

Sorry to hear this Eric. I'll see you in the Spring.

You bet, lets do it , remember I'm the little guy

Old 10-05-2012, 11:29 AM
You bet, lets do it , remember I'm the little guy

Ha.. I'll have them lock us in.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:35 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !

Old 10-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by joetwint
rotflmao....

Old 10-05-2012, 05:49 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Tom
Hopefully you'll get a chance to back that up sometime.

Was looking forward to seeing the NYC crew again. Another time.

Old 10-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Former Vendor
Speed Syndicate has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Syndicate has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Syndicate has a spectacular aura about
Official weather watch has started. Instead of updating up on different forums, please check this thread:

http://www.texasspeedsyndicate.com/p...hp?f=12&t=1176

Old 10-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by AtomicZ;3657987[COLOR=red
]Hopefully you'll get a chance to back that up sometime. [/COLOR]

Was looking forward to seeing the NYC crew again. Another time.

I don't want anything to do with those Lambos , but if I was gonna have my A$$ handed to me; I would prefer somebody I know .

Old 10-06-2012, 11:06 AM
I don't want anything to do with those Lambos , but if I was gonna have my A$$ handed to me; I would prefer somebody I know .
Just a fun race amongst friends.

Old 10-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Former Vendor
Speed Syndicate has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Syndicate has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Syndicate has a spectacular aura about
Just a quick announcement here. TI Sponsor Victory Healthcare will give $1,000 to our next King of the Street Winner and $1,000 to the highest logged MPH. More details at the event! Thank you Victory Healthcare and Mr. Helms!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition