996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:12 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Speed Syndicate
Just a quick announcement here. TI Sponsor Victory Healthcare will give $1,000 to our next King of the Street Winner and $1,000 to the highest logged MPH. More details at the event! Thank you Victory Healthcare and Mr. Helms!
Wow, that's great!

Old 10-08-2012, 04:03 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
I'm new to this whole "roll racing" thing and I have a quick question; at which point this week should I get nervous about the motor not being in the car?

On a good note - BHT is there "supervising/overseeing" quite a bit, he's very helpful.

Old 10-08-2012, 04:20 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MCGT3
I'm new to this whole "roll racing" thing and I have a quick question; at which point this week should I get nervous about the motor not being in the car?

On a good note - BHT is there "supervising/overseeing" quite a bit, he's very helpful.

I would have gotten nervous as soon as he got near the car!

Never the less I'm sure your going to do very well! Just make sure you have a camera pointed behind you when your in front of him next weekend!

Old 10-08-2012, 05:17 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Ha yea. I'm making sure it runs reeeeal guuud.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:54 AM
Alright boys, who's ready and who's not? I know Powell just made a big number on the dyno and Mike Colby's motor is still out. Bello dropped and now MBailey dropped. See you this Friday.
Schedule

by TSS Admin » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:55 pm
Tentative schedule follows.

Saturday

10:00am Gates open
10:30 Driver's Meeting
11 to 11:45 Open Session
12 to 12:45 Grudge Match 1
1 to 1:45 Grudge Match 2
2 to 2:45 Grudge Match 3
3 to 3:45 Grudge Match 4
Shutdown

Sunday

7 Gates Open
7:30 Driver's Meeting (drivers need to double check magnet board for Corvette Shootout inclusion)
8 to 8:45 Open Session
9 to 11:45 Corvette Shootout (if we finish earlier add open session)
11:30 to 12:45 Lunch. Award presentation and gift certificate presentation (drivers need to double check magnet board for 6 Speed Challenge and KOTS inclusion)
1 to 3 KOTS (may hand out award right after)
3:30 to 5:30 6 Speed Challenge (may hand out award right after)
Shutdown

Old 10-10-2012, 12:10 PM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts
Look forward to meeting some you guys this weekend.

BHT thinks he's king.

Old 10-10-2012, 03:48 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ZO6ER
Look forward to meeting some you guys this weekend.

BHT thinks he's king.
He is until proven otherwise

Old 10-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by zo6er
look forward to meeting some you guys this weekend.

Bht thinks he's king.
bht racing> joe dirt racing

Old 10-10-2012, 08:46 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
My apologies to those that I have Grudge Matches set up with, I honestly hoped to have the chance to participate this weekend. However, the car had way too many issues to overcome in a short period of time. I will not be making the trip to TI.

Special thanks to BHT for being a great all around guy.

To Powell, and Prodigymb for taking the time to offer assistance in response to my texts/calls the days following my purchase, even though I had never met them.

Stay tuned for my thread "Running like a top does not mean the same thing to all of us" - a cautionary tale regarding buying a car without doing proper due diligence as a buyer.

The good news is the car will be running better than its last posted documented 2011 performance in a few days.

Good luck to all the participants.

Old 10-11-2012, 12:54 AM
SUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of light
Todd what did Powell make? Or is it a secret?

Stacy

Old 10-11-2012, 05:22 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MCGT3
My apologies to those that I have Grudge Matches set up with, I honestly hoped to have the chance to participate this weekend. However, the car had way too many issues to overcome in a short period of time. I will not be making the trip to TI.

Special thanks to BHT for being a great all around guy.

To Powell, and Prodigymb for taking the time to offer assistance in response to my texts/calls the days following my purchase, even though I had never met them.

Stay tuned for my thread "Running like a top does not mean the same thing to all of us" - a cautionary tale regarding buying a car without doing proper due diligence as a buyer.

The good news is the car will be running better than its last posted documented 2011 performance in a few days.

Good luck to all the participants.
Didn't you buy KPG's old car? Sorry that you have so many problems with it.

Who did the original build?

Old 10-11-2012, 05:23 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
bht racing> joe dirt racing

ohhhhh really?

Old 10-11-2012, 05:43 AM
Didn't you buy KPG's old car? Sorry that you have so many problems with it.

Who did the original build?[/QUOTE]

Thanks Paulie, and yes that's the car.

I think there had been multiple shops involved in the motor/overall build process.

Old 10-11-2012, 05:47 AM
Originally Posted by SUPRAVIPER
Todd what did Powell make? Or is it a secret?

Stacy
He only revealed a sandbag number. 1100

Old 10-11-2012, 05:48 AM
See y'all tomorrow!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition