996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PALETTE
He doesn't want to show all the cards till its time to roll. That's the first thing I teach in street racing 101
Makes sense! Lol! I wasn't really a p-car fan but after seeing the power/speed that has been coming out lately is really changing my outlook on them. Also cause uenvymy996 threatened to whoop my ***! Lol!

Old 10-14-2012, 12:21 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Old 10-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Old 10-14-2012, 01:18 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Keep the rain out!!

They are motoring !!

Old 10-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Old 10-14-2012, 02:24 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Blackhorse turbo out in the first round. Hopefully some of the fast Porsches will do better.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:30 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Blackhorse turbo out in the first round. Hopefully some of the fast Porsches will do better.
Paulie you have some of the best smack talk but never anything to back it up why is that???

Old 10-14-2012, 03:00 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
I was out in first round too blew the wastegate pipe off right at the start.Fixed it might run the six speed challenge

Old 10-14-2012, 03:03 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Paulie you have some of the best smack talk but never anything to back it up why is that???
Yes Corey just like you, I just tell the truth.
My car is not the fastest & I never self promote.sorry.

Old 10-14-2012, 03:19 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
What is this exactly supposed to mean? All of the Porsches were eliminated from the King of the Streets. We are simply not the fastest cars out here. All of us except the EVOMS 997 lost in the first round. Then Evoms lost in the second. It's very tough out here. But you wouldn't know that I was the last pcar to get eliminated in the 1st round since you aren't here. So your statement was foolish.

Last edited by BlackHorseTurbo; 10-14-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Just got a text saying 3 UGR TTGs were eliminated by 2 GT-Rs and 1 Viper. UGR is out of the competition.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 10-14-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
What is this exactly supposed to mean? All of the Porsches were eliminated from the King of the Streets. We are simply not the fastest cars out here. All of us except the EVOMS 997 lost in the first round. Then Evoms lost in the second. It's very tough out here. But you wouldn't know that I was the last pcar to get eliminated in the 1st round since you aren't here. So your statement was foolish.

Gee Todd so sorry for announcing the results.

We always hear about & see all the video's of the wins.Just wanted to deliver the results.

I did not know that was not appreicated.

Old 10-14-2012, 03:35 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
All UR cars are eliminated from kots.

Old 10-14-2012, 03:38 PM
3 cars left

1400HP viper
1800HP LMR Vette
1400HP T1GTR

Old 10-14-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm here, so I can handle the updates.

Gee Todd so sorry for announcing the results.

We always hear about & see all the video's of the wins.Just wanted to deliver the results.

I did not know that was not appreicated.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition