996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:23 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Helmet can vid of my run with Lupe's 1300HP Supra. Watch all the way to the end where you see us put out his engine fire!

http://youtu.be/aGLRA_Qn-Kg
Todd great job helping Lupe.

All kidding aside well done.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:59 AM
MKS
MKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Mr. Hollywood
It lost to a baby built RSI TT Viper.
Wow! I expected more of that car .. Thanks for the info

Old 10-15-2012, 05:07 AM
MKS
MKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Mr. Hollywood
I was taken out in the first round by a $5 crank position sensor.

Thanks. My car ran great up until the sensor mishap.
Sorry to hear that ... Still you did great! Really fast car

Old 10-15-2012, 05:11 AM
waymegelli is a jewel in the roughwaymegelli is a jewel in the roughwaymegelli is a jewel in the roughwaymegelli is a jewel in the rough
I got beat but had a great time

My 700HP was no match for anyone out there this weekend, but I had a great time and got to meet people that were only names to me before. Props to Todd for the Greddy help - and it was great seeing you.

Last edited by waymegelli; 10-15-2012 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Didn't realize it was already mentioned
Old 10-15-2012, 06:20 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Congrats to LMR

Anymore info on this car?
-weight
-trans
-tires

Old 10-15-2012, 06:48 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DarrinB
Congrats to LMR

Anymore info on this car?
-weight
-trans
-tires
Full weight
Power glide
Big fat 275/15's Mikey's I believe.

Last edited by BlackHorseTurbo; 10-15-2012 at 07:20 AM.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:01 AM
gtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud of
Great event...relaxed, great people and much smaller number of entries compared to the Texas Mile. Some really fast cars, very impressed by some of the GTR's. Bringing a 1200whp Porsche here is like bringing a knife to a gun fight in the KOS. It's going to take more to hang w/ the top dogs here. Got my car back from Proto on Thursday, so it was good to get some seat time in it,

Very good to meet Todd, Joe and other forum members. Looking forward to a future event.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:08 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gtovan
Great event...relaxed, great people and much smaller number of entries compared to the Texas Mile. Some really fast cars, very impressed by some of the GTR's. Bringing a 1200whp Porsche here is like bringing a knife to a gun fight in the KOS. It's going to take more to hang w/ the top dogs here. Got my car back from Proto on Thursday, so it was good to get some seat time in it,

Very good to meet Todd, Joe and other forum members. Looking forward to a future event.

Good to meet you too Van. Love your GT2.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:18 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gtovan

+1 great to meet everyone

Old 10-15-2012, 08:20 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Good to meet you too Van. Love your GT2.
Hey Todd really good job putting out that fire .i missed that yesterday

Old 10-15-2012, 08:23 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Talking

Very Impressive: LMR Vette was fastest yesterday at that track under those conditions !

Two Questions:

1) "Who Slossed" the Sloss ?

2) IF Dr Jitsu was there, could he have beat everyone...

Hopefully see some of you in Houston in March

(now back to tuning the Ginormous turbo on my Mini Countryman)

Old 10-15-2012, 08:32 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Good to see all of you guys. It was a great time out there. Hopefully for the next event i'll have a car to run.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:16 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Very Impressive: LMR Vette was fastest yesterday at that track under those conditions !

Two Questions:

HOLY CRAP Marty is alive. OK Jitsu you owe me 5 bucks I told you he was still alive.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:56 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER

Two Questions:

From what I saw Sloss spun on his last match and let out. If he would have got back into it he probably could have chased the guy back down but it's just one of those things.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:19 AM
jrod is infamous around these parts
I want to give a big Props to Stacey! The way Him and I got to the finals was crazy! First i was paired with a Red Lethal Performance Z06 that broke during the Burnout. Stacey raced Kevin from UGR in there 6speed car and that car was flying all weekend, then it got alot of tire spin and Stacey went around him. I get the Dallas Performance lambo next, and damn that was a race! I was going low 170's all weekend, But that was my best pass of the weekend. Went 172 off the limiter the last few feet. But damn that was a race, (Props to Taylor and DP for a badass car!) Then Stacey and I lined up. Air was alot better sun was going down, i was pumped to see how it would go down! As soon as I hit the pedal, blew tires off! I was laying stripes the whole way. And Stacey went right around me! Stacey drove the car like a BOSS!! Congrats again buddy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition