996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:06 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
After this event since I didn't meet Sloss at the TX2K event this year. I've found someone I can just go back and fourth talking **** for fun. Also if we needed to have a basketball team he is my first choice since he looks like a younger (than his current state) Larry Bird. Didn't see him much on Sunday so couldn't get that one out.
Now that is some funny sh/t right there haha

Old 10-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Now that is some funny sh/t right there haha
And I would be Spud Webb, only lighter skin.

Old 10-15-2012, 06:12 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Amar, your event is one of the premier car events of the year. You, your staff and volunteers did a fantastic job this weekend. I wish we could have gotten more Pcars out there but those of us that made the trip had a blast. Joe and Tom from New York came down and whipped some butt (including mine). Evoms crew worked tirelessly to get Mayhem into fighting shape and she made a couple good passes. John and Matt are good guys. Enjoyed hanging with them. And Stacy is now the reigning 6 Speed Challenge Champ! Van's Proto 997GT2 is very fast and gave Joe a great race. We represented well. Any pcar drivers out there that are interested in the Texas Invitational should get their cars ready NOW for the Spring 2013 event. Do not wait until the last minute. Although I will say, if you aren't making at least 11-1200whp, you really will have a tough time out there. I really struggled this weekend and my car is relatively fast. This event requires a quick spooling, hard hitting car. That being said, you can actually have TOO much power. Traction is key. And the Pcars never had an issue unlike the BIG Hp "R" Gallardos. Finally, I really appreciate the trophy. It's an amazing piece of art and it will look great in my new garage.

Originally Posted by Speed Syndicate
To the Porsche community that attended to spectate and/or compete, thank you for coming out. It was a pleasure to meet everyone and I hope you had a fun time. For their first time out an EVOMS built car (Stacy B) took home a first place trophy for 6 Speed Challenge. Honestly, that was one of the funnest classes to watch and run. I believe it will be fixture for the event. Another one of the Porsche guys took a home trophy as well, BlackHorseTurbo. He has been very supportive in the past as a sponsor and again with getting the community on board for this event. Todd, thanks bud.

Until our videographers get their data processed for the polished videos, here is one that sums up the event - fun. It doesn't even have cars in it. Olympian Wallace Spearman attended the event in his T1 built GTR. Well, after ribbing him for weeks he agreed to run the one and only Mullet. If you guys know Mullet, he loves riding his bike. Different kind of run and the crowd loved it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9ELc...eature=g-all-u

Last edited by BlackHorseTurbo; 10-15-2012 at 06:14 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Banned
bug killer is infamous around these parts
Mr. BlackHorseTurbo, got any video of the black Lexus next to you.

Old 10-15-2012, 06:49 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bug killer
Mr. BlackHorseTurbo, got any video of the black Lexus next to you.
Is that you Chris?

Old 10-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Is that you Chris?
Yes sir

Old 10-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Yes sir

I'm uploading a bunch now. I'll post soon. BTW, what kind of power do you make?

Old 10-15-2012, 07:15 PM
Banned
1015 rwhp, using a 76mm turbo on a 3.0 liter.

Old 10-15-2012, 07:17 PM
BHT vs CJ's Lexus with 2JZ motor.

Last edited by BlackHorseTurbo; 10-15-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:33 PM
jrod is infamous around these parts

A video i took from my phone. Sorry for the commentary

Old 10-15-2012, 07:46 PM
BHT vs Lupe. Big smoker.

Old 10-15-2012, 07:50 PM
Banned
I hope I wasn't considered bottom of the barrel "SC300 to a Lambo". BTW, good run Jrod.

Thanks for pic and video BHT, excellent.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
jrod is infamous around these parts
I hope I wasn't considered bottom of the barrel "SC300 to a Lambo". BTW, good run Jrod.

Thanks for pic and video BHT, excellent.

Not at all, was just walking and looking at cars. If i would have seen Kongs 5.0 Fox, i would have said his car. Was just trying to show the range of cars there. If it would have been last TI, i would have said my Rx7.

Yes, on the good run. Sorry you had to hot lap your car though. That Lexus moves out!! I want something 2jz so so bad.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:40 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Is Stacys car Sloss old gt2?

Old 10-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Banned
MannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the rough
Great vids gents!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Texas Invitational: Automotive Airfield Exhibition