996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Garage progress....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 07:54 AM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Wow, the garage is impressive...but that collection makes me feel faint.

Old 06-12-2005, 09:09 AM
cab4kw is infamous around these parts
Impressive garage, keep us posted. I would have a hard time deciding which car to drive in the morning.

Old 06-12-2005, 09:23 AM
LapisCayenne is infamous around these parts
How about some pics of the hours.

Old 06-12-2005, 09:24 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by racerjsz
Garage looks great - nice rides!!

Couple of ideas for you. I am in the process or tricking out my garage. I have 2ft black and white sqaures on the floor, light grey walls and a Bendpack P6 lift. Some of the little things I have to that are nice are:

1. 1600cfm thru wall Attic ventilator - Automatically adjustable to kick on from 70 - 130 degrees - really helps on a hot day where I want the doors open

2. huge 10 tire - tire rack - of course you can't have the autoX and track tires laying around!

3. hot and cold water -

4. 75ft water and air hose reels

5. Sofpull paper towel dispenser - nice dispenser and I'll never be without papertowels again!!!

6. ceiling mount halogen spotlights - nice white finished outdoor square spots - for when I need extra light.

7. Stereo - gotta have tunes while your detailing your car.

I'll post pictures soon -
Sounds awsome! Pics please.

Old 06-12-2005, 09:43 AM
My87Targa is infamous around these parts
nice pics man it all looks great as well as the cars too

Old 06-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
looking good shank...very....shank-o-riffic

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 06-12-2005, 03:00 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally posted by racerjsz
Garage looks great - nice rides!!

Couple of ideas for you. I am in the process or tricking out my garage. I have 2ft black and white sqaures on the floor, light grey walls and a Bendpack P6 lift. Some of the little things I have to that are nice are:

1. 1600cfm thru wall Attic ventilator - Automatically adjustable to kick on from 70 - 130 degrees - really helps on a hot day where I want the doors open

2. huge 10 tire - tire rack - of course you can't have the autoX and track tires laying around!

I'll post pictures soon -
Umm, where do I get the tire rack. I need to get my aftermarket/stock rims for all my cars on a rack and out of my office

Old 06-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good. I'm curious to see what you're doing with the floor.

Old 06-12-2005, 03:12 PM
bottomline is infamous around these partsbottomline is infamous around these parts
http://www.wpss.com/corporate/market...%20Tire%20Rack

That's all I found so far. Is that the sort of thing you're looking for Shank?

Old 06-12-2005, 04:23 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally posted by bottomline
http://www.wpss.com/corporate/market...%20Tire%20Rack

That's all I found so far. Is that the sort of thing you're looking for Shank?

I need this just stocked with rear tires for the Viper...

Old 06-12-2005, 04:59 PM
bottomline is infamous around these partsbottomline is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by ShankGT2
I need this just stocked with rear tires for the Viper...

Old 06-12-2005, 06:35 PM
LapisCayenne is infamous around these parts
I meant to say house pics.

Old 06-12-2005, 07:03 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Shank looks great so far. Love the cars!

Old 06-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Banned
StephenTi is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by ShankGT2
Umm, where do I get the tire rack. I need to get my aftermarket/stock rims for all my cars on a rack and out of my office
LOL... you ain't kidd'n... last time I was there, they were stacked floor to ceiling... sets of 'em... hard to tell if you're in the medical or rubber industry! haha

Old 06-13-2005, 12:11 AM
nman413 is infamous around these parts
Shank, where in the burbs is that? Looks like a nice area if I ever decide to move out there..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Garage progress....